Michael Imagine (For Megan)

Hi Megan! I  hope  you  like  your imagine ;) heheheWARNING:  Contains  sexual  content!!!!  Gasp!!!!  The  horror!!!  No  I'm  completely  serious  xD  You  dirty  girl!!!!!

You cuddled into Michael's side and smiled up at him. He grinned and kissed your nose. "Ugh. Really guys? There are other people here." Calum commented. Michael flipped him off and you giggled. "Just let em do their thing. They're 'in love'!" Ashton said sappily. Michael took his shoe off and threw it at Ashton who dodged it perfectly. "Ok if you're going to start Shoemegeddon, I'm going to go to my room." You stated and started to get up. All at once, the boys yelled, "NO!" and you froze. "Sorry Megan. I promise we won't throw any more footwear." Ashton apologized. You raised an eyebrow and sat back down just as Luke walked in the room. "Hey guys. I brought the food." He said setting down about five bags from Panda Express. He made eye contact with you and both of you began to blush. You looked away first and opened a bag and pulled out the contents. Michael watched the two of you carefully and started to eat his orange chicken. "Uh thanks Luke." You muttered. Luke grunted and sat as far away from you as possible and Calum smirked. "Still uncomfortable guys?" He asked. Both yours and Luke's eyes widened. "Why would they still  be uncomfortable? Am I missing something?" Michael questioned annoyed. You shook your head and Luke started coughing and Calum just crossed his arms. Ashton also looked quite confused. "Seriously? What's going on?" Michael asked. That was the moment you wanted to strangle Ashton. Apparently a lightbulb went off in his head and he gasped. "Is this still about when you two hooked up like ten months ago?" You froze and Luke turned bright red. Calum glared at Ashton and Michael didn't move. "Ten months ago? What is he talking about Megan?" Michael asked through his teeth. "Yeah it was this huge thing. Calum walked in on them you know....frackling and told me all about it." Ashton answered chewing his food. You closed your eyes and felt Michael tense up. "Ten months ago. Huh. Megan isn't that about the same time we started dating?" He asked angrily. You nodded slowly and he scoffed. "I can't believe this. Did you do it with him before or after we got together?" You fidgeted with your fingers and swallowed. "A-After. But Mikey it was one time. I promise." The other boys remained silent and you heard Michael suck in a breath. "Guys would you mind leaving so I can speak with Megan alone." The boys stayed seated and looked very uncomfortable. "LEAVE NOW!" Michael barked and they got up and ran towards the door, Luke tripping over his own feet and scrambling out the door.

You sat still and waited for Michael to start screaming at you. Instead he pushed you off of him and stood up, still standing in front of you. "How could you do this to me? And with my best friend?! That's low. Especially for you. Did he force you into doing it?" You shook your head and blinked away tears. He chuckled emotionlessly and his hands balled into fists. "Of course he didn't. It's Luke. All the girls go for him. I thought you loved me Megan." You cried and tried to take his hands but he ripped his hands away. "Michael I do love you! It was a one night stand! It's over! You're the one I love. Not Luke." You sniffed and he shook his head. "Why should I believe you Megan? Did you sleep with Calum too? Did Ashton come over and 'accidentally' end up inside you?!" He said getting angrier by the second. You grit your teeth and glared at him. "You really think that's the kind of girl I am?" You asked getting just as upset. "Well you did it with Luke! How should I know if you did or did not have sex with the other two?" You stood up and faced him. "Yes I did do it with Luke. And I regret it. I've only wanted to be with you. How dare you think I slept with all of them Michael Clifford." He ran his fingers through his hair and pulled on it. "I can't believe this. I thought you knew when to say no." He said not looking at you. You scoffed and crossed your arms. "Oh so now I can't make my own decisions? You think he just asked me and I said 'Eh why not?' No! We both had feelings for each other and it just happened Ok?" "It just happened?! Are you serious right now?! That is the worst excuse for fucking anyone!" He yelled. You flinched but held your ground. "Yeah it just happened! But don't you get it? We only did it once! That was it! I've been with you for ten months Michael Gordon." He laughed and crossed his arms. "You still had sex with my best friend!!! That doesn't excuse anything! You little slut!" He spat. You inhaled and slapped him across the face. He stumbled a bit and held his cheek. "Fuck you." You said. He smirked and rubbed his cheek. "You already have princess."