Twitter Conversations

Ashy Poo: @Ashton5SOS: Came home to find @Y/T/N using a fire extinguisher on the microwave. How did she manage that?

@Y/T/N: @Ashton5SOS I'm highly skilled. And it was a pretty fun experiment before the fire started.

@Ashton5SOS: @Y/T/N #canttakeyouanywhere

@Y/T/N: @Ashton5SOS #younevertakemeanywhereanyways

@Ashton5SOS: #touche

Luke Nuke: @Luke5SOS: @Y/T/N I'm locked out! Lemme in!

@Y/T/N: @Luke5SOS What's in it for me?

@Luke5SOS: @Y/T/N Cuddles and ice cream?

@Y/T/N: @Luke5SOS Thanks for the offer but @Calum5SOS already took care of that.

@Calum5SOS: @Y/T/N @Luke5SOS Don't bring me into this!

@Luke5SOS: @Y/T/N :( but I have cookie dough.

@Y/T/N: @Luke5SOS WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

Calum Butt: @Y/T/N: Guys @Calum5SOS just butt dialed me. I overhead a very interesting convo.

@Calum5SOS: @Y/T/N O.o you didn't.

@Y/T/N: @Calum5SOS Oh but I did

@Calum5SOS: @Y/T/N NEVER SPEAK A WORD OF THIS!

@Y/T/N: @Calum5SOS Whatever you say #onlycrossdressingontheweekends

@Ashton5SOS: @Y/T/N @Calum5SOS So that's the conversation you overhead! lol

Mike and Ike: @Michael5SOS: Do you guys think I should eat pizza or pizza? I can't decide.

@Y/T/N: @Michael5SOS You should bring me the pizza and I'll decide for you ;) #Iwilleatit

@Michael5SOS: @Y/T/N I see what you're doing. I'll be watching you. Always watching.

@Y/T/N: @Michael5SOS Or we could share?

@Michael5SOS: @Y/T/N You're funny. Not happening.

@Luke5SOS: @Y/T/N @Michael5SOS You guys are literally sitting right next to each other. The pizza is non existent.

@Y/T/N: @Luke5SOS Dream killer.

(Sorry this one was bad! But I was bored :) so who cares! Love you guys xx)