OC 44 (Suzume Saito)

This OC is by SeverinaDances I hope you like it.
_________________________________________

Genre: for fun? I don't really write and hadn't Role Played in awhile; but used to be part of this old group that we all made OCs for and wrote stories, drew picture, RP, etc...this was my more serious OC.

Ok, and thanks for choosing me to review your OC.

Name: Suzume (meaning Sparrow) Saito (Wisteria)

Nice name

Age: Part one around 19-20 and Part two most likely 23 (though probably about 24 by the time the war arc starts). Unsure about Boruto as I hadn't kept up with it; but she would have a daughter named Sayuri by that point. 

Nice, she would be around Itachi's age than.

Gender:Female

Cool

Country: Land of Lightning/Kumogakure 

Nice

I was thinking of changing her name since in Kumo, most have a name related to their personality or something. 

True, but it's your OC, you can do whatever you want.

Family: 
Father:Kenta
Mother: Mao
Older sister: Junko
Younger brother: Masaru

Nice, and thanks for the roles.

Appearance: Natural red (though in terms of Naruto, it is closer to orange than a bright red. Similar to like Yahiko's hair color for example). Hair often pulled back at the sides and held by a clip. Eyes reddish brown but thinking of changing that to fit more with others in her village (probably more brown). Hair might also change to a more blondish color since many seem to have light/blond hair or dark hair. This is the part I struggle with as I want her to look like she fits in with the village; yet at the same time not blend in too much either. Height 5'3" & weight around 125. Skin color more of a light tan.

It's fine, you don't have to blend in with the village like a clan because take where you live for example. Not everyone looks the same there right? Don't worry, she can look different and nice height to weight ratio.

Bodytype-Since she is more of taijutsu user, so she has more of toned looked due to her muscles. Body type overall is like an inverted triangle they call it.

Oh ok, that's great and it has a reason.

Outfit. Style is similar to a qipao that is a dark blue with a yellow trim (mandarin collar?) and short sleeves; but with high slits on the side for mobility (it is easier show a picture than to describe, I am sorry about that). She wears shorts underneath and probably has a chainmail top under the qipao for extra protection and coverage. Around her waist is a modified flak jacket similar to how Samui wears hers and right under that is a sash where her forhead protector is. She wears black ninja sandals that are around mid length. Also a part of black arm guards, a pound, two pairs of small fans with sharp tips for cutting enemies when fighting up close & katana. 

This is great and I can imagine it easily in my head. Great job.

Personality: Before the war and all that or around part one, she was very friend and carefree since she had yet to experience anything that death of a close relative, war, etc....so she didn't take things seriously. She would often joke around, hiding any negative feelings as she was taught not to show it.