OC 41 (Kaida Igarashi)

This OC is by minus100-dexterity I hope you like it.
_________________________________________

Name: Kaida Igarashi

Nice name

Age: (She's Boruto Era) 13-???

Ok, so she is the same age as Boruto.

Gender: Seen as ambiguous until the girls-vs-boys capture the flag thing, where she reveals herself to be a girl. (She double-crossed the boy's team hard.)

Oh ok, so she poses as the opposite gender till she was revealed. Cool

Family: Hinode Asuga (Mother, a performer of a traveling circus, alive but misses her daughter) Tatsuya Igarashi (Father, a rogue ninja from the Kirigakure, she doesn't know whether he's alive or not, but she hopes he is. ((He is alive and trains her when she's older.)))

Oh ok, thank you for the life status and their roles in the family. Also for what they are currently doing.

Appearance: Kaida is a small girl with large, dark blue eyes, messy teal hair that's usually kept in a low ponytail, pale skin, and sharp teeth. In her first appearance, she is almost completely covered, with a kasa on her head and a teal fringe over her eyes that seem to clash with her light blue loose-fitting long-sleeved silk shirt and pants with fancy embroidered designs. After she reveals herself to be female, she starts to mingle more with the other girls in her class, resulting in a change of fashion sense, fit to be more combat-appropriate and less ostentatious. Short skirts of subdued green with black pants underneath, a white and green top with a Mandarin collar, an open arm sleeves with elbow-length fingerless gloves, and simple socks and sandals. She starts keeping her hair out of her face and wears a headband (her hitai-ate, once she becomes a genin) rather than using a kasa. After she uses her other form, her eyes become golden with slits for pupils, pale green scales appear on her cheeks, arms, and legs, and a set of antlers grow out of her head. When she's older, she will be notably much taller than the average girl her age due to a very rapid growth spurt. She also has taller antlers and more scales due to the more frequent use of her dragon form. She even starts growing a tail!

Oh ok, and thanks for the transformation. I could picture the whole thing as I was reading it. Even the transformation was easy to see. Also her appearance before the event and after shows how she was mistaken for a boy and posed as one. It's all really nice, I also like the attention to detail when it comes to her transformation.

Personality: Kaida is many things. Sociable, kind, optimistic, but humble is definitely not one. Compliment her, and it goes to her head immediately. She overestimates herself all the time. She has the thickest skin you could find on a genin with a civilian background and refuses to see fault in anything she does. She gets envious of the progress of her peers, but rather than being bitter, she goes to them for training and advice. She wears her heart on her sleeve, and is a very emotional girl, but she's usually cheery. And if you haven't noticed, she also has an affinity for pretty things, however isn't too picky when it comes to her crush's looks. She can also be very gullible. She also relies more on instinct than strategy, depending more on finding the perfect opportunity to use a certain move. She does genuinely want to be a kunoichi, but she can't help but get distracted. As she gets older, she gets progressively more frustrated with herself until she's not as optimistic as she started out and starts to become a little self-destructive.

She sounds like a very fun character and just reading this made me laugh when you pointed out what she does during a compliment. She sounds like one of those great main characters that provide heart and comic relief to the table. Not to mention her personality isn't all over the place, it's all in one group. She even sounds a little like a narcissist, and the fact that her frustration does get the better of her makes her a even better character because it shows her flaws. Good job