A Guy OC!!!

Hello everyone, today I am proud to update this book again. I am also proud that we have a OC that wants to be reviewed. I am honored to do this OC and is extremely happy to have this person request for me to do him. This OC belongs to NWO_FullMetal. You should check out their stories. They are really good. Now to tackle the OC.
______________________________________

What sets my Naruto fanfic apart is that 1. It has a whole different class of rookie 9 (Which almost NO ONE ELSE DOES!)

You are correct. For some reason nobody includes all the rookie 9. They include team 7, sometimes Hinata, sometimes Shikamaru but that's really it.

Name: Akashi Senju (I know, not very original but what can I say?What does it mean? According to Behind The Name: it means Crimson. 

It's fine that isn't original. I have seen the name Akashi from this anime called Kuroko no basket. So it's fine, many people use names with meaning. It helps bring character to their OC.

Age: 6 - 7 in prologue - current chapter in progress. (which take place just some little time before naruto is born). 

This is interesting. Many OCs are usually the age of the Naruto group. Though nothing is wrong with that I am happy to see something different. This is great.

Part 0.5 

7-18

Part 1: 19. So you'll get to experience Naruto grow up a bit as I tell my OC's story. Akashi is 19 1/2  at the end of part 1. 

part 2: 25 (Naruto is 18 at this time. 

In part 2.5 : (The Last) 27 

Part 3: (Boruto years) he's 44. Naruto is 37.

Again, it is great to see he is different. I love that you did that. This goes for all the parts.

Gender: Male

Also different which is great!!!

Appearance: 

Hair Color: Light Blond

Hairstyle: Buzzed. 

Eye color: Aquamarine

This is nice. He doesn't have something out of the normal for hair color and eye color. Usually you'll find rainbow and tons of other crap. Blue, green, they are good because Naruto has some unusual hair colors but it is great to see your sticking to basic colors.

Clothing Sections: 

Prologue: Crystal blue t-shirt with the mist village symbol on the front, black shorts, and black shoes.

I like his clothing style but maybe inside of shoes, use sandles. The reason is because everyone has sandles unless your Jiraya and Boruto Sakura. That would be the only thing here.

Appearance continued... When talking clothing he wears long sleeves to cover his automail. (yes I reference FullMetal Alchemist in this a lot. I took one characteristic from Fullmetal and that's the metal left arm and right leg (opposite from Ed Elric in the FMA series) 

I actually like the fact that you used a reference. Plus it is possible for him to have replaced body parts. But maybe inside of metal how about Wood because he's a Senju. You can do what you like but I think the wood would make it better for him.