OC Clan 6 (Gesen Clan)

This Clan is by BlueSapphire718 I hope you like it.
_________________________________________

Name of the Clan:

Gesen Clan

Nice name

Acquired Names of the Clan:
Clan of a Thousand Techniques -
This name was acquired when the first head of the Gesen Clan, Gesen Takao, copied a thousand techniques.

Amazing and it's the best way to get a nickname name for a accomplishment, cool.

Copiers of Techniques -
This name was acquired when the Gesen Clan showed their ability to copy other techniques, making them powerful foes.

Nice but isn't that just the Uchiha clan? The sharringan copies jutsus and is known for that so wouln't this be a copy of the Uchiha clan.

Meaning of Clan Name:
Gesen - A Thousand Techniques

Cool

Kanji:
芸千

芸 - Ge (Technique)
千 - Sen (Thousand)

Cool, I personally can't read Kanji but I think it looks cool.

Symbol:
The outline shape of an eye turned sideways with a circle in it, the entire symbol being either in black or white.

So is their a preferred color for it? I would suggest just making it a mixture.

Meaning of Symbol:
The outline shape of the eye turned sideways represents their Kekkei Genkai dōjutsu, while the circle represents the outline of their dōjutsu in their eyes.

Nice and sense color doesn't matter I would suggest making it maybe half black half white or some sort of combination.

Status:
Nearly extinct, due to nearly being wiped out by the Uchiha Clan during the Warring Era. Only a few Gesen are currently left in the world, most of them hiding their heritage in fear of the Uchiha Clan finding them again.

That is very unique and to be honest one of the best ways that I have seen a OC clan get killed and go into hiding. Good job.

Allies:
The Senju Clan -

The Gesen Clan allied themselves with the Senju Clan, in hopes of defeating the Uchiha Clan in their rivalry of their dōjutsu. Senju Rinyama and Gesen Ryūchi, the respective leaders of the Warring Era during their alliance, swore a pact to protect each other's clan when they first became allies. Still, not much is known about this alliance or the benefits of the alliance.

Oh so they were rival clans and that's why they had similar jutsus. Now that I know that, it's cool but maybe there are some settle differences in the clan's way that they copy a jutsu. Something to make it a little different.

The Hatake Clan -
When the Hatake Clan and the Gesen Clan first met during the Warring Era, it began in a common interest of gaining leverage for their clan. Not much is known about their alliances, but it is believed that they came together because of their beliefs of fighting for family.

Nice and their reasons for being allies is great as well. For anyone who don't know, yes there is a Hatake clan. Kakashi is obviously part of it.

Hair Colour(s):
Black, grey or dark navy hair are the often common hair traits of the Clan. Brown and white-haired members were rare, due to having a few mixed blood between the Gesen, Hatake and Senju members.

Naruto OC reviewsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें