Elijah let out a sigh. "Damon."

Damon thought for a moment. "Was I right to undagger you or are we gonna have a problem?"

"I'm here, let's talk," Elijah told him. "But, if any of this is to harm my niece any further, then the deal is off."

Damon furrowed his eyebrows but nodded. "I'll start with an easy question. Any idea what kind of Klaus-killing weapon could be magically sealed in a mystery coffin?"

❌❌❌

Poppy laid on Matt's bed, copying his graded homework onto blank sheets of homework, the paper laying on a textbook, which acted as a table at the moment. He rubbed circles into her back with a gentle hand, having missed her for nearly two months, though he had taken care of her every now and then when she was ill. 

"Hey," Matt spoke softly, causing her to lift her head up to look at him. He pressed his lips against hers. "You have all weekend to do homework." 

"Hm..what do you suggest we do then?" Poppy asked him. 

❌❌❌

Damon stood in his brother's room, holding two different shirts in his hands in deep thought. Stefan walked into the room, not wearing a shirt. 

"Get dressed. We're going out." Damon told his brother. 

"Yeah, sorry, not interested," Stefan told him, putting on a t-shirt. 

"I didn't ask. Elijah and I have scheduled a very old-fashioned sit-down with you and Klaus. I say go with the black. Makes you look all villainy." Damon said, looking at him. 

"Klaus won't make a deal, Damon." The younger brother reminded him. 

"He didn't have to. All we're doing is buying a little time to give our wicked witches a chance to pop the top off the coffin." Damon sighed. 

"So, that's your, uh, plan? Stall Klaus?"

"If you didn't go postal on his hybrids, then maybe we'd have some options." 

"So you unleashed an Original to help him out?" Stefan inquired. 

"Undaggering Elijah was smart, Stefan. Are you kidding me? After what Klaus did to him? He's in vengeance mode. It's perfect." Damon told him, raising his eyebrows. 

Stefan shook his head. "There's nothing smart about trusting Elijah, Damon. He screwed us over the last time he promised to help us kill Klaus."

"Yeah, the way you've been acting, I trust him about as much as I trust you."

"Hm. Well, I guess that goes both ways, doesn't it?"

Damon rolled his eyes. "Oh, yes...this is about me kissing Elena. Just remember, if it wasn't for Klaus, you would have never become such a dick and that kiss would never have happened. So get ready and get happy. We're going to negotiate a fake truce and I don't want your attitude screwing it up."

❌❌❌

Elijah and Klaus stood inside their mansion, awaiting their guests' arrival. The noble brother looked at his brother, who stood in the dining room. 

"I presume Poppy will not be joining us for dinner, Niklaus," Elijah spoke, almost as a warning. 

"No, she will not. She's at Matt's house." Klaus flashed his brother a fake smile. 

"And you're allowing this?" 

Klaus let out a sigh, adjusting his tie. "Poppy has been trapped in misery for longer than you think, brother. If he makes her happy, then so be it. I can't say I approve, she can do a lot better than that quarterback."