"It seems today may be a good day, Niklaus," Elijah observed, adjusting his suit jacket. 

Bonnie opened her eyes, looking down through the glass at the girl who laid in it. The black veins began to disappear, along with the mark. The witch wiped the blood from under her nose, looking up at the Originals. 

"She's all yours." She told them, bitter and tired. She walked past them. 

"Get some rest, Bonnie," Elijah told her before approaching the coffin with Klaus. 

The younger brother lifted the lid, letting the fresh cool air fill the confining box. Poppy brown curls moved a bit with the wind, resting on her cheek. 

"Any day now, love," Klaus told her sleeping form. 

Elijah vamped away and came back with a water bottle, opening it and dumping it on his niece's face. She woke up, sitting up quickly and wiping her face. 

"Ugh!" She exclaimed, wiping her soaking hands on her father's jacket, who smiled widely in amusement. He backed away as she got out of the coffin. 

"Oh, Dad! Now I'm going to be cold!" She told him, continuing to wipe the water onto his jacket. 

"Don't blame me, blame your uncle Elijah." Klaus laughed. 

Poppy spun to face the older brother, smiling. He held his arms open. 

"Guilty as charged." He smiled as she rushed into his arms in a hug. 

Poppy laughed a bit before pulling away and turning to her dad. "Who long was I out?" She inquired, pulling the hair tie from her wrist and pulling her curls into a ponytail. She lifted her head up. 

"Around a month." He replied, taking off his jacket and wrapping it around her from. 

"Oh no!" She exclaimed. "I have so much school work to do!" She groaned. "I've gotta go." 

❌❌❌

"You're on speaker phone, dick," Alaric spoke through the phone as Damon walked through a meadow.

"I'm just sayin' first suspects usually the right one. Don't get so defensive." He told his friend. 

"Brian Walters was killed days ago, alright? I didn't show Meredith this stuff until last night!"

"It wasn't Meredith," Elena spoke quickly. 

"But Brian Walters was her ex-boyfriend and Ric saw them fighting that night." Damon trailed off to leave things up to their imagination. 

"It's not Meredith! Okay?" Elena snapped. "I refuse to believe that your luck with women is that tragic."

"Who else knows about your secret little slayer stash?"

"Who doesn't? Got weapons everywhere, here, the school, my loft, your car." Alaric explained. 

"It's Klaus. It has to be, he's screwing with us." 

"What if it was Stefan? He was crazy that night. And you know he was trying to get underneath Klaus's skin, he was capable of pretty much anything." Elena suggested. 

"Ahh, make's me nostalgic for the time when Stefan was a bunny snacking pacifist, anyway got to go, you'll know more later." Damon hung up the phone and looked at the Original standing before him in the grass. "Elijah. My favorite Original, back from the dead. Clean up nice."

"You left something in my jacket pocket." Elijah pulled a note from his pocket, holding it up. 

Damon nodded. "Oh, yeah. "Dear Elijah, let's get together, plot the destruction of your brother, XOXO"."