I had Harry Styles child - dressing up, oh brother, beach house and fun

Start from the beginning

"it was alright, yours? I'm sorry if I didn't get spend time with you today, I just needed to talk to Louis about what happened between him and Niall, poor baby. Haha. Then we went off talking about other stuff. I'm sorry." Alexa explained to me. It didn't bother me, I got to hang out with her class and learnt some new moves.

I put my hand on her knee, "it was good, it's okay. I didn't mind, if Louis and I were out of the room, we wouldn't come back for a while, a bit longer than you two did today. So don't worry." she smiled, which reminded me of Eddie. He's a cute baby boy.

I remembered the little talk we had today. He asked what my reaction would be if I became a father now. I would be shocked, but would stick with the mother the whole time, hopefully she's my girlfriend at that time. I would also raise the child up with her. But if something happened between me and the mother, I will still raise the child, give the child whatever it needs. I didn't wonder why he asked because he already said to me that he wanted to know, since we were at Sharon's house.

"okay, are we there yet?" Alexa asked me as she winked at me. I smiled back, we were only about ten minutes away from the beach house.

"yeah we're almost there, by about ten minutes okay?" winking back at her. She smiled, entwining our fingers, as my hand was still on her knee.

Ten minutes later, we talked about our past, mainly the funny days we had together. We laughed a lot, still when we were getting out of the car. When we got inside, we both tripped over the carpet and onto the couch. As I tried to catch Alexa from the fall, she fell on top of me, but when I caught her, my hand was on her ass. I felt like being cheeky, so when she looked up at me, I squeezed her ass. She tried to get my hand off, but she didn't get anywhere, so in the end both of my hands were on her ass.

"Harry!! Get your hands off my ass before I start pulling your hair out!!" Alexa said to me, squirming around. Just lay down and pulled her with me. Alexa straddling me. I felt myself getting a bit hard. I squeezed her ass hard, as I got harder. I smacked her as she screamed. Oh babe, please bring me pleasure tonight. ;)

"Harry!! Don't.." I cut her off by kissing her. She kissed back, I deepened the kiss by brushing my tongue on her bottom lip, to let me access, as always on the first try, she lets me access.

I wonder if she can feel my hardness? I think she could, because she put her hand down on top of my jeans rubbing it a little. Oh god, please let her bring pleasure tonight. I've missed having sex with Alexa. She was the first girl who I had sex with. We did it a couple more times, but then never did it again, because I went on X factor then became part of One Direction. Alexa also had moved.

Alexa took my out of my thoughts, when her hands were on me down my boxers. I took one hand off her ass and put it up her top and felt one of her breast. Man, she can turn me on so fast.

Alexa's POV

Well when Harry and I arrived at the beach house, we were laughing, which turned into making out and feeling each other on the couch. I don't think we should tell the boys what we did there.. Then Harry picked me up and took us to our room, then we had sex for the first time in about three years. I'm not going to get prego this time, because he wore safety, well I hope I don't. Then Harry and I feel asleep in each others arms.

It was around nine in the morning when my phone vibrated in my bag near the bed side table. Harry started waking up as I got my phone, but then he went back to sleep. New message from, haha, from boo bear. Louis let me call him boo bear, but Harry doesn't really like it. So I just have fun with it.

Boo bear: morning sunshine and sleepy head ;) if he's still asleep. Haha. Well anyways the boys and I are leaving around lunch time okay? U two don't be naughty and do something that will get u prego.. ;) so how are u bub xx