Chapter 41: Infinity? Ironic

Start from the beginning

"You look hot." He said.

"What did you say?" My grandmother asked. I chuckled and he glared at me. He just realized that he said that loudly.

"I said that, it's hot in here." He said and I chuckled again.

"I don't think so Mason." I said. "The room is pretty cool right now." I said.

"You know, grandchildren get 99% of their awesomeness from their grandmother." My Grandma said. Now that just meant that she heard what Mason said for the first time. She was funny.

"Did you just say awesomeness?" I asked and chuckled.

"Of course Victoria. You're the hottest woman present in this room." Mason said and they both laughed.

"When are you getting married?" She asked us both.

Did she mean me and Mason? Or just getting married in general.

"I don't know. We still haven't graduated." I said.

"Don't you want kids?" She asked.

What was the point of kids in not getting married before graduation? This was embarrassing in front of Mason.

"Getting married isn't compulsory for having kids." Mason said and laughed and drank from his glass.

He was insane. He was saying this in front of my Grandma.

"Grandma, we aren't having this conversation right now. Please." Now I needed a drink. I called for a servant and took a drink.

"You were staring at me." He said and Grandma walked away to talk with someone.

"I wasn't."

"You were. There was drool on your face." He laughed. I just hit him on his arm.

"I'm used to stares. Just look at this." He gestured to his body. I rolled my eyes.

"Get over yourself." I said.

"Oh you so want me. Just accept it." He said and smiled.

"Sure, you wish."

"I actually do." He said and I looked at him and before I could say anything he dragged me.

"Hey come with me." Mason said and pulled me along with him.

"Where?" I asked but he just kept walking.

He entered one of the guest rooms on the ground floor. He closed the door and then stood in front of me. I raised my eyebrows.

He took out a velvet box, just like Aiden. He opened it and held it in front of me. It was the necklace he had given me. But this time it was different. The blue teardrop was now a white diamond. It looked more beautiful than before. The infinity sign and the diamond was alot smaller than before so I could probably wear it regularly. The chain had small diamonds on it. I just kept looking at it and he kept looking at me. He had walked closer to me. I looked at him and then started getting nervous due to our proximity.

The necklace was ironic really. We were even together and it had an infinity sign which resembles 'forever'.

I turned and my back faced him. I took off the necklace I wore before, and gestured for him to put on this necklace. I was surprised for a second that I took of the necklace Aiden gave me because I wanted to wear Mason's. But I was wearing the earrings. I could wear both right?

He placed the box down and walked more closer to me, slowly. I was looking at him through the mirror.

He put on the necklace and then just stood like that. His hand was brushing my back while he was taking his hands back to him. I felt sparks. It was just like two years back. I felt a shiver in my spine. Nobody else ever had this kind of effect on me. He was doing it on purpose.