Chapter 35: Broken

Start from the beginning

"Uh- your hold is hurting me." He left it immediately and didn't stop walking and didn't even spare me a glance. I didn't want him to leave my hand, he could just loosen it. But I kept walking. After what felt like eternity we reached the big living area.

"Where were you for so long? Nick almost finished the whole bar you know." Daniel said to me.

I looked at Nick and yeah, he already looked wasted. I guess matters haven't been solved yet.

"Where were you both?" Jessica asked emphasizing on 'both'.

"Showering." Mason said. Nathan almost sprayed out the sip he took from his drink. Everyone's eyes were wide. I was looking at Mason too. Jessica just had an amused expression. "Derina was showering." He said and smirked. "In her room." He added after a long time.

"Okay, let's play something." Kyra said and got up and started pouring drinks.

Oh I knew this 'game' was gonna be the end of me. I'm gonna have to drink alot.

"What are we playing?" Aiden asked and sat beside me.

"Truth or Dare." Jess said. That's boring.

"We almost know everything about each other. It's boring." Mason said as if reading my thoughts.

"Oooh, let's play 'most likely'." Nathan said. I guess I can handle that.

"Yeah! Even though it's childish, it will be fun." Kyra said and sat beside Nathan again after handing us the drinks.

"I'm gonna start." Daniel said and started thinking. "Someone who's most likely to be sitting in a jail cell." He said and I thought for a second and then pointed at Aiden. He was smirking. Ooh he drinks and drives, he breaks into houses, he can fight, he can probably do anything.

Mason pointed at himself. Jess and Nathan pointed at Mason. Me, Kyra, Nick and Aiden pointed at Aiden. So Aiden had to drink up.

We were all laughing. The drinks were not something mild and tolerable. It was strong.

"This game is going to fUck up big time." Aiden said and refilled his glass.

"Someone who's most likely to become an actress/actor or a model." Jessica said. Everyone pointed at me. Like everyone.

I drank up. Shit this was a bad idea. Mason was already enjoying seeing me getting drunk.

"Someone who is most likely to spit in someone's food if that someone pissed him/her off." Nathan said. Three points were at me. Others at Jess. She drank up.

"Someone who is most likely to break hearts." All points were at me. When I asked why, they said because I've rejected over 100 guys. That was stupid. Mason pointing at me was acceptable I guess.

"Someone who's most likely to sleep in the washroom." Again I had to drink.

So basically I almost drank the most. I was done at one point. Whatever Mason said was always resulting in me having to drink. He did that on purpose. And I felt like everyone was having fun when I was drinking so much. So When I said I was done with drinking, they agreed and just continued drinking and dancing and having fun.

_________________________

Mason's POV-

"Derina, I guess you should go to sleep. We have a meeting to attend." Aiden said to Derina. I was like, wasted, Derina was wasted. So was everyone.

"Aiden, I still remember our kiss you know." Derina slurred. She wasn't able to stand straight and so Aiden was holding her.

Even when I was drunk out of my mind, I felt rage. I felt it more than when I usually feel it when I'm sober. Aiden shouldn't have kissed her.