Chapter 21 - I can help you.

Start from the beginning

"But a new chapter has obviously opened." He smiles. "How is she doing?"

I smile to myself. "She's good. She really is. My Mother has helped me a lot through this and I'm grateful to have her around when Victorias not around to help with everything going on."

He nods, his face sobering. "How does it feel?"

I swallow. "It's difficult. I never thought we'd come as far as we have." I smile and look down at her. Her eyes dance with happiness and joy momentarily filters through me. "The company is obviously doing a lot better now that I'm back."

"You were isolated for a few weeks there."

"But I'm no longer isolated from the world. it's not just me anymore."

Her fingers wrap around mine. "It's her and I now." I smile to convince him that I'm okay and I sigh to myself.

***

"Feisty." I tease as Victoria walks back in from the room after getting changed into something decent. But I wouldn't say that her silk nighty is exactly decent.

Mark had left to make sure Bethany was definitely gone, and it was just the two of us again.

Room service finally came and I made sure to check if there's anything Victoria likes on the trays.

"Who was she?" She questions as she sits beside me, her legs managing to slide there way over my lap.

I grab her leg and decide on giving her a foot rub.

"She's a co-worker." I chuckle. "I'm sorry, I didn't think she'd actually come here."

"You better not see her again!"

"Are you going to fight me?"

I raise my eyebrow as I tighten my grip around her foot. She freezes momentarily at the hard grip and narrows her gaze, challenging me.

"I don't have long hair that you can pull on." I tease.

She raises an eyebrow this time. "But you have a dick that's easy to aim for."

I narrow my gaze at her instinctively cup my dick. "That hurt."

"Almost enough to make a grown man cry." She coos and I pull her legs down so I'm topping over her. She giggles quietly as I lean down and kiss her cheek.

"I missed you." I murmur.

Her eyes soften, all teasing disappeared. Victoria cups my face and I lean into her touch. Savouring her skin against mine.

"I missed you too." She whispers. "I wish we could stop fighting."

"Fighting is healthy, at least I know where you stand. But remind me not to piss you off again."

She laughs. "Well I've been doing a few classes while you were at work."

"Where at the hair salon?"

She frowns. "What?"

"I don't know, you just seem to be so obsessed with her hair." I tease.

"That bitch kept running away!"

"Okay, Victoria okay." I probe, as I suppress myself from smiling.

"I can fight!"

"Sure you can."

"I can!" She says defensively.

"Okay, come at me." I pin her hands down and she scowls.

"Well I can't, you're on top of me."