"Yes baby. We are meeting today and plus we just met last week." Nathan was speaking on the phone."Yes I love you too. What? No Kyra." He laughed loudly.

Did I mention Kyra and Nathan were back together? They were maintaining a long distance relationship but met many times. Thanks to rich parents.

"I wasn't even speaking to my boyfriend and you'll were telling me not to talk to him and look at Nathan." I frowned. I snatched the phone from Nathan. "Kyra baby, how are you?" We had become nice friends, old times forgotten.

"Hey, do not call me baby!" She laughed. "I'm fine. I'll see you guys at the cemetery." She said.

"Are you fine Derina?" Daniel asked me. Yeah I cried alot yesterday night.

"Yeah I'm good. I've to go." I said and got up.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Jess asked. She had taken the duties of my Mom.

"To meet Aiden. Mom." I said curtly and left before anyone could say anything.

________________

I met Aiden when I was completely broken. I didn't want to stay in Washington anymore. I wanted to go away. Away from Mason because he would only remind me of my Father. Aiden did attend my Dad's funeral. His mother was my mom's best friend. I hadn't met them before, but now they were like a second family.

Aiden was a great guy. He was good looking, very handsome. He had blue eyes. A totally different shade than Mason. He had blonde hair. He was tall and lean. He flirts alot too. But I just couldn't get myself to be more than friends with him. He was there for me too. Whatever I am today, I'm because of him. I've raced more than 100 times after I met him. We met at the track. We talked. He taught me how to race professionally. He is obviously better than me. But I've been able to beat him just once.

We have seen NYC together. He had become a part of our group. Everyone likes him. I like him too. Just not enough. We have had business trips together. He made me laugh when I didn't even want to smile. Anybody would be lucky to have him. But he's a womanizer. Girls throw themselves at him. Plus he's a racer. Girls who come there at the tracks to watch the races, actually fall at his feet.

These two years have been hard. I've missed Mason. Going back today means that we will have to face each other.

Mason has been working with his Dad. He has achieved many many things in these two years. He has been on the news with his Dad in line to become the next President. Tabloids and paparazzi never leave him alone. Plus he's a young rich bachelor and there are so many rumours of him being with some models, and what not.
My Mom still meets the Andersons. They have become close friends along with other parents of all our friends. She loves Mason. She has also said that he has been like a son she never had. I was selfish to leave my Mom like that, after the death. But I couldn't handle being there anymore.

Mason hasn't stopped racing, he did race in NASCAR. Mason won. I had thought about it too. Aiden advised me to go this year and not before, because I needed training. He says that I will now be able to win.

God only knows what will happen when I see Mason.

________________

"What the hell are you reading Derina?" Aiden asked me. I was reading a romance novel and the scene right now, was very, Very intimate. A blush may have creeped up my neck.

"Uh- nothing. Just a normal romantic book." I said and didn't look at him. We were sitting at Central Park. It was one of my favorite places in NYC. First we went to the tracks and drove like maniacs and then came here.