Jin (BTS) : Changed

a / n : from bts one shots | pt 2 book

You and Seokjin have been dating for nearly seven years. It wasn't an extraordinary relationship but you could say, the both of you fell in love with each other at first sight. How you met Seokjin was still a mystery up till now. You were never a fan of blind dates and weirdly enough, your friends managed to convinced you. "Handsome, great, smart, tall." That was what they said. Of course you didn't believe them. How great can a person be? But you still went ahead with the plans because you wanted to find a man you could share your emotions with. Your friends were doing a favour because they were concerned about you too. You have never dated in your life. You had crushes but no admirers, so they knew they had to get you involved in a relationship to experience the fun of youth.

You still remember the first time you saw him. He had dark blond hair parted at the centre. His lips were a deep shade of red, which contrasted his pale milky skin in the cold season. He wore a thick and long black coat, enough to shield him from the cold temperatures and rough winds. It wasn't a branded clothing but it looked like one on his slender figure.

He occupied a small table at the narrow but cosy corner of the cafe. His hands were tucked into the huge pockets of his coat and his eyes were wandering nervously around the cafe. You stood outside the cafe, behind the clear glass panes, observing the gorgeous man. You made an effort to tidy your appearance using the reflection on the glass.

Seokjin saw you at the side of his vision. He wasn't sure that the girl he saw was his date. He had saw a picture of his date before and he knew that his date was really pretty, but not this pretty. To others, you were nothing a stranger with mediocre looks, not enough to stop them in their steps to admire your beauty. But to Seokjin, your beauty was beyond the description of words.

When you pushed open the door, the gentle winds greeted you and blew your dark brown curls above your shoulders. He noticed how fast your feet carried you despite the small steps that you took. Your eyes briefly met his. Your chest tightened and you lowered your gaze while you became more conscious of your movement towards him.

You lifted your head once again and found that the man is already standing and ready to greet you. His height

"Y/N-ssi?" he said.

His voice caused the subtle sensation of butterflies to erupt in your stomach. His voice was deep but soothing at the same time. It's the voice that you could never get sick of listening to it. You imagined yourself and Seokjin lying on the rooftop of a hut in the midst of the forest, staring at the moon while Seokjin mumbles sweet-nothings into your ear.

"Y/N-ssi." he spoke again, not at all stern, but an amused smile lifting his plump lips. He was effortlessly handsome. In your eyes, it was as if he was glowing and radiating warmth.

"O-Oh yes, I'm Y/N. You're Seokjin-ssi right?" you quickly responded while you tucked a few stray strands of hair behind your ear.

Seokjin's eyebrow lifted as he noticed the subtle action of yours. He smiled earnestly, "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." you said softly as you shake his hand.

The touch caused a tingly feeling running through your veins and your eyebrow twitched. You ignored the unfamilar and strange sensation but Seokjin did the opposite. He froze and raises his gaze to look at you.

You weren't the only one who experienced the sensation.

Feeling his eyes on you, you lift yours to meet his. The both of you still in that moment, staring into each other eyes without a word exchanged.

From that on, the both of you knew. You and Seokjin are a perfect match for each other.

The both of you ended up exchanging phone numbers and setting up more dates. It wasn't a matter of time before you got into a relationship with Seokjin. Everything was perfect. You got the man you loved to be your boyfriend and it was the same for Seokjin.