Suho (EXO) : Let's love [Part 4]

A request from 

"Is she going to be wake up?" A voice rings in your head.

Right, where was the last place you have been? Oh, the alley! You remember yourself bring cornered by a couple of fangirls while you were on your way to the gynaecologist.

You clench your eyes tightly and open them, while the pain at the back of your head immediately returns once you are conscious. "A-ah, pain..." you murmur under your breathy gasps as you let your heavy head fall back.

"You're finally awake." she adds with a smirk. You roll your eyes at her and look away, glancing around the surroundings.

You sigh, not bothering to even try to escape as you know there is not even a chance. You are now in a warehouse, limbs tied to the wooden chair you are sitting on.

"What do you want?" Your voice turns out weaker than you expected.

A fit of giggles erupts in the warehouse, sending some echoes throughout. "What do we want? You know it yourself."

"You're crazy." you laugh.

"Yah!"

.

"Sehun-ah, I'm going to Maria's house." Suho says hurrily as he gives Sehun a pat on his shoulder.

Sehun stares at the older one with widened eyes, surprised with his sudden change of mind but nevertheless, he is supportive and gladly cheers Suho on.

"Really?" Sehun exclaims, eyebrows raised. "Good luck hyung, remember to apologise sincerely!"

"I will." Suho smiles and quickly rushes off.

.

Suho stands outside your apartment, his head unconsciously hanging low the second you returns to his mind.

He raises a hand clenched into a fist, bringing it closer to the door. It is not easy to make the decision to come here. And he definitely has to take the chance now.

It is now or never. He knocks the wooden door gently. He steps back, hopefully waiting for you to open the door.

You do not. He sighs and knocks again. Minutes passed, he is not going to give up any time. Suho lets out a growl, slamming his palm against the door. His knuckles have already turned white from the continuous knocking.

"Maria, why aren't you opening?" he murmurs, his forehead leaning against the door.

Suho gasps in surprise when his phone suddenly rings, the ringtone echoeing loudly in the corridor. Quickly, he pulls out the phone and feels his chest rise and fall more quickly.

"Maria, I'm sorry..." he breaths into the phone. His voice is full of remorse, as if he is really hurt.

"Yah! What are you doing?!"

Suho's brows raise in confusion when he hears an unfamiliar voice in the background.

"C-come save M-Maria, S-Suho oppa. We're at xxxx--"

"Yah!" Suho yells into the phone when the call is suddenly broke off.

He pulls his phone away and glares at it in disbelief. The two voices certainly did not belong to yours.

"xxxx..." he murmurs and quickly races off.

.

"Are you crazy?" the leader of the sasaeng fans asks, shoving the phone deep into her pockets.

"Unnie... I j-just wanted to hear Suho oppa's voice..." she lies, biting her bottom lip.

The leader scoffs at her and walks away, not even suspecting a thing. She stands there, looking at you. Probably what she did was right.