G-Dragon (BIGBANG) : It's alright

A request from DesiraeWallacce

Slowly, you brought your eyes away from his hazel-brown ones. You knew that he had found out and you prayed that he would just leave it. His strong gaze faltered as he parted his cracked lips.

"You've been dieting, didn't you?" The sentence that you would never wish to hear slipped out from his lips.

Your fingers curled around the hem of your skirt, speechless. You knew if you were to reply a no, he would not believe it. So what was his question exactly for?

"Haven't I told you?" Ji Yong said after a long pause of silence.

You sighed in frustration, rising on your feet as you lifted your chin to meet his eyes. "Why, Ji Yong? Is it your business even if I diet?"

"You're not just dieting, Desirae! You're practically starving and making yourself puke!" Ji Yong growled, showing you another side of him.

"Right, Ji Yong. Yell at me all you want." you simpered and nodded. "I won't listen to you still."

"Desirae, I told you before." he spoke in a deep tone, sending shivers down your spine.

"I told you before, I don't need you to mind my business!" you mimicked his words.

Ji Yong stumbled a few steps back as he ran a hand through his new hair. Your eyebrows were creased as you watched his actions, waiting for an answer.

"Is it Eun Ji?" Ji Yong asked, his gaze softening as his eyes met yours.

Instead, you rolled your eyes and grabbed your handbag.

"I'm so sick of you, Ji Yong." you snarled before running out of his apartment.

Ji Yong gritted his teeth in frustration, burying his face in his palms before throwing himself onto the couch.

.

.

.

Days passed. You never stopped dieting. But you stopped meeting Ji Yong. It had been almost a week yet you could barely see him around in school. It was not as if you were expecting something.

But...Ji Yong was your only friend. He knew it well enough himself. He knew that if he were to leave you, you would be alone. Unless he was determine to leave you, he would. Ji Yong was already familiar with your bad thrantums and dieting. He never failed to stop you from dieting, and probably he would this time.

You settled down at a corner of the cafeteria, with a ham sandwich in your hands. Your eyes fell to the pieces of bread in your hand, uncontrollably letting a sigh escape your dry lips.

"I'll just puke it out later...alright?" you said to yourself before giving a gentle nod.

Your throat hurt. It was hurting so badly from puking after every single meal. You were glad that the sore throat was pretty good to control your appetite since you could barely eat anything afterwards. But you still have to eat a little to survive, isn't it?

Ji Yong stood at the other end, his eyebrows furrowed in anger. He missed the days where he would go buffet with you, drinking till both of you were full. Or was it really his fault? He probably should have asked if you were okay with it, getting fat and all. But you were not.

He tucked his hands into the pockets of his pants and turned around. Ji Yong headed down the hallway, his eyes wandering blankly through his vision. He stopped. Eun Ji, he remembered that face of hers. Blood came boiling and his veins was visible.