Wonho (Monsta X) : It always has been you

A request from hottestluv

"Ho Seok..." You sit on the couch with the laptop on your thighs. You watch him practice his dance moves, over and over but realise that your voice was not enough to grab his attention. "Ho Seok-ah." you say a little louder. "Ho Seok-ah!" you shout suddenly and he stops in front of you.

He stares at you, panting. "Huh?"

"I have something to ask you about..." you say with slight hesitance.

Wonho gives a small smile before walking over to you. You hand him his towel while he wipes off the sweat on his forehead. You wait a while for him to settle down beside you. 

He pulls you into a tight embrace. You lay your face against his chest, hearing his heart beating quickly as he pants softly.

"So what's up?" Ho Seok asks, his thumb making circles on your head. 

You stare at the screen of the laptop and think of how to start the conversation.

"You know...on a fansite, you said...your ideal type is a noona. And someone who is sexy and appealing." you manage to say. 

"Yea, I did." he replies and presses his lips on your head.

"Is that true?" you ask, not knowing how afraid you are to hear his answer. You are two years younger than him and there is no way you will be older than him. 

Your eyes widen slightly when you catch the photo of Hyuna beside his ideal type. 'Wonho mentions that his ideal type is someone like Hyuna, wild and sexy.' You gulp and turn to look at him. Wonho stares back at you with a confused face.

Now  you are even more insecure having to comfirm that you are not Wonho's ideal type. His ideal type is someone who is a celebrity. One who is slim, talented and popular. And you were just plain.

"So...you like Hyuna-unnie?" you ask.

"Yea." he answers and lets out a deep sigh.

You feel tears pricking your eyes while you take in his confession.

"Does it really matter?" Ho Seok asks as he pulls away from you. He is starting to get irritated.

You put away the laptop and look at him. "How can it not matter? I'm your girlfriend and I'm nowhere near your ideal type!" 

"It's doesn't matter, Yoo Jin." Ho Seok snaps as he towers over you.

"Ho Seok-ah! It hurts me to know that I'm not your ideal type!" you cry.

Ho Seok runs a hand into his hair. He does not seem to be pleased with your reply. "Why do you always worry about that? You know I can't escape from the reporters' questions right?"

"What?" you sniff.

"I lied about it, jagi. You don't expect me to be honest, do you?" Ho Seok sighs.

"So...unnie--"

"It's not Hyuna-sunbaenim, I promise. It's you, it always has been you." he whispers and puts a hand behind your ear.

Your frown slowly disappears into a smile as Wonho pulls you into his chest. You sniff into his shirt and take in his scent. Surprisingly he still smells of cologne after his dance practice, and you could not help but to get addicted to his scent.

"I love you, Yoo Jin-ah."