Rap Monster (BTS) : Don't leave me

You grined in excitement with your eyes fixed on the bubble tea that sat in the middle of your desk. You lifted it up, seeing a note below it. 'I hope this hazelnut bubble tea is as sweet as you. From your lovely Nam Joon oppa.' it read, making you shudder at his cheesiness. "Gosh, oppa." you giged before slipping the pink-coloured note into your pocket.

You laid your backpack on the chair and you leaned your back against it. Picking up the bubble tea, you began with small sips. Your lips spreaded into a wide grin as you pulled away from the straw, squriming with happiness. "Ahhh... So sweet!" you squealed, curling your fingers.

You glanced around the classroom, eyes widened when you saw Jaein entering the classroom. She glanced over to you with a slightly surprised expression, but soon faded into a sly grin. You panicked and quickly hid the bubble tea into your backpack.

Grabbing a book, you pretended to read thinking as if she had not noticed your earlier actions. Your gaze fell to the contents of the book, but not a single word went into your mind. You could see Jaein and her friends approaching from the side of your eyes, but you tried so hard not to notice them. The way her high-heels went "click-clock, click-clock" along with your racing heartbeat, it was so suffocating.

"Yah." she said calmly, stopping beside your desk. You flinched gently, but ignored it. "Yah!" she raised her voice, slapping your book away. You winced softly, feeling a papercut on your palm. You flipped it over and stared at the deep wound from a papercut.

"I'm talking to you, don't you dare ignore me." Jaein snapped while gritting her teeth like a wild dog ready to bite your head off. You sat there, not even borthering to stand up at all. Your lifted your head in meet her directly in her eyes with your cold gaze. "What...? Who do you think you are? To glare at me like that?" Jaein snapped, grabbing your face in disgust.

"Oh ya... What was the thing you was drinking earlier?" Jaein said, her eyes travelling to your backpack. "N-no. I wasn't d-drinking anything." you stuttered nervously, trying to block your backpack from her sight. "Oh really? Alright." she said and pulled back. You gasped when she suddenly grabbed your backpack in a swift motion, sending you in shock. "No, Jaein!" you cried when she shook your backpack, letting the bubble tea crash into the floor. Tears pooled in your eyes as you saw the ruined bubble tea. It was a gift from Nam Joon, how could she?

"Jaein-ah... Let's go somewhere else." one of her friend suggested. Jaein turned her head, noticing that many of the students had arrived already. Most of them were not crowding around her since they had been seeing this a lot, but their attention were still on you.

"Alright." Jaein said, dropping her hand and dusting her hand off as if you were dirty. "Bring her." Jaein ordered, making her way out of the class as her two friends dragged you after her.

It was still early morning before assembly, many students were not there yet. And she was able to drag you up the stairs before anyone else could notice. Or did someone notice?

.

.

.

They threw you on the floor as you collapsed in exhaustion, your staggered breaths filling the entire room. "Where are we?" you managed to choke out. Your eyes went around the room, but there was nothing you could see. It was pitch dark, not a single light inside. The only light you could see was from the opened door.

"Oh? This is an abandoned room in the school. They thought nobody would ever come here, but well, I brought you here, didn't I?" Jaein added with a smirk. "Do you want to know what happened here that they abandoned it?"

"Park Jaein!" you cried as tears ran down your cheeks. Your body was already trembling with fear, they never took it that far, but it seemed like it would be the end today. For three years, they had been bothering you but you had kept it from Nam Joon despite him suspecting you frequently. You never want him to know or find out, you were afraid that they would threaten or hurt him. He was your all and only one, you would never allow anyone to hurt him.