Sung Yeol (INFINITE) : A kiss in the winter

A request from infinite500

"Jaena! Don't forget out date tonight!" Eun Ji reminded, pointing her index finger cross your face. You turned to Jaena, watching them talk whilst you were kept confused. "Alright, alright, you invited me just because I had a dept to pay, isn't it?" Jaena hissed, scowling in disgust.

"W-wait. Are y'all going to the karaoke tonight?" you asked and raised your eyebrows in confusion. Eun Jin stared at you for a moment before nodding like it was no big deal. "Yea, of course. Why not when Jaena's paying the bill." Eun Ji joked, earning a hit from Jaena.

"Ouch! That hurts!" you cried, only to have Jaena hit you by accident. Eun Ji laughed, throwing an arm over your shoulders while rubbing your cheeks gently. "Aish... Jaena-ah, cut that habit of yours, or you'll never going to find a boyfriend." Eun Ji teased.

Jaena chortled loudly, shrugging like it was nothing. "I don't need one." Both you and Eun Ji simpered sneakily at Jaena, earning another scoff from her. "Yah, stop it, will you."

"Guys..." you said hesitantly. They turned to you and hummed in response, waiting for you to speak. "I...want to join you guys to the--"

"Speaking of boyfriend, your boyfriend is here, Hwa Young." Eun Ji said, her eyes slightly widened at the sight of your boyfriend. Your lips parted slightly, starimg at Sung Yeol in disappointment.

You thought you could had fun with your friends for once, but sure it was not that easy. Sung Yeol would always appear abruptly to take you away.

"Bye Hwa Young!" you friends exclaimed, waving as they skipped away in another direction.

"But guys! I want to go to the karaoke too!" you shouted, hoping they would hear. But they missed it.

Sung Yeol watched your shoulders drop in disappointment. He walked towards you, neither wearing a frown nor a smile. Just a straight face as usual.

"Let's go." he said, not even bothering about your feelings. But that was how Sung Yeol had always been, knowing he had such an personality, he would be an obsessive or rather dominant boyfriend. You could blame him either, but he was beginning to restrict many of your activities with your friends.

It was pretty good that Sung Yeol was not studying anymore, not to mention to fall in the same school as you. It would be even worse. He would practically be pulling you close to him so that no one else could reach you.

"Oppa, I want to go singing with my friends tonight..." you murmured and tugged his sleeve playfully.

Sung Yeol wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you close to him as the both of you began strolling out of the school gate.

You stared at him, waiting for an answer but he never gave one. Your words had fallen onto deaf ears again.

"Oppa!" you cried, fisting his inner shirt. You were getting angry. You were tired of him restricting you. You did not want this kind of life. Having a boyfriend, but losing freedom and friends? Was it really worth it?

"I told you, don't go out with them." Sung Yeol said, his eyes checking for cars as he tugged you close to him while crossing the road. "It's dangerous."

"How is it dangerous, oppa? That's what young people do nowadays! Singing, dancing and drinking, they're all common." you delineated simply into short sentences.

You glared intensely at Sung Yeol till he finally stopped in his pace, his arm losening around your waist.

"Don't do it." Sung Yeol said and brought his eyes to yours. You creased your eyebrows in reluctance, your fingers curling on the fabric of his shirt.