Jimin (BTS) : Two minutes [Part 2]

Jimin let his hands drop to his sides, fingers curling from anger.

How can this happen?

It is not long since the last time you both agreed to stay together, no matter what.

You stole glimpse at Jimin so frequently every minute. You do not get caught because he is in deep thoughts.

"Jimin." you say, tugging on his rolled up sleeves.

He does not response. You pout and wrap your arms around his waist. Both of you come to a stop. Jimin lowers his gaze to meet yours and you give an assuring smile.

"Everything is going to be alright." you whisper.

"You don't know anything, Lin." he says, almost showing his frustration.

You furrow your brows at his reply and he apologises.

"It isn't your fault, you know? You can't help it." you say, placing a hand on his chest.

He looks at you.

"It's your job, your family. You can't run away from it."

"Then what now?!" A loud cry escapes his lips. You watch him run a hand through his messy hair and let out a frustrated sigh.

"We have to get through this. We will." you promise, locking his hands with yours.

"Babe, I don't know about that." Jimin lets out a groan. "Do you even know what are the consequences? My family can do anything to push you away!"

"Jimin, you...do love me right?"

His lips slowly parts and your hopes fell a little. "I do love you."

"Then it's all that matters." you smile. "Don't run away from your problems, face it bravely."

Jimin closes his eyes and nods.

"I trust you." you say and press your lips against his soft ones. "We are going to get through this together."

Jimin lets out a frustrated grunt before grabbing his trenchcoat and chasing after you. Thank god you are still trying to open the door. He immediately run over to you and grab your wrist.

"Please stay."

"No, I will go..." you say with uncertainty in your voice.

"You can't." Jimin says strongly.

"You don't control me, Jimin!" you scream.

Jimin shakes his head as he tries to stop his tears from flowing.

"You promised me, Lin. You said that we will get through this together!"

You stare at him. His eyes are wet with tears and hurt paints over his face. You shake the thought off.

How can you hurt him?

"Not anymore." you snap and slap his hand away.

Jimin let his gaze sink to the floor as his lips slowly part to mutter something. "Is it my mom?"

You freeze and the keys drop to the floor. Shit, he isn't supposed to find out. Jimin takes it as the chance to kick the keys away and you yell at him.

"Tell me." he growls, letting his grip settle on your wrist.

"Let go!" you cry. His strength is too strong for you considering you are the petite size. His grip is not strong enough to hurt you. You know Jimin is not someone who will ever hurt you.

"Fine! It's your mom." you give in with a sigh.

"Why do you do it?" Jimin says, his sentence ending with a crack.

"Money. I did for money." Jimin continues to look into your eyes with an unwavered expression.

"No, Lin. You didn't." Jimin laughs. "You are just trying to push me away, aren't you?"

"Jimin! Come back to your senses!" you yell. "It's over, us. We are over!"

"You can't say that, Lin! I won't agree to it." Jimin growls, yanking your wrist towards him.

"You don't have a choice, I've decided. You can't hold me back."

The apartment has finally silenced. Yours and his heavy breathings are all that is audible now.

"What if I can?" Jimin says.

You notice a smirk creeping up his lips. "Stop with your jokes, Jimin. This isn't funny."

"It isn't supposed to be funny, babe." Jimin says and pushes you against the cold hard wall.

This is the first time, he has shown you this wilder side of him. It is new to you, but you know it already has to end.

"Park Jimin!" you yell as he pins your wrists onto the wall.

As much as you want to kick him in the groin, you cannot bear to hurt him.

"Can't bear to hurt me?" he says, as if he is listening to your inner thoughts.

"Please... Stop, just let me go." It is your turn to beg now. "Even if you do this, I won't come back to you."

"Now you're begging? And what will I do? You want it, don't you?" Jimin chuckles, his warm breath hitting against your jaws.

You gulp. His tongue glide over your jaw, leaving wet trails of saliva which causes you to shudder when cold air is blown on it

"Tell me."

Bites.

"You still love me..."

Bites

"You don't want to leave."

You finally let out a supressed moan. A smirk paints over his plump lips as he continue to suck on your exposed skin.

"I didn't know it was this easy to hold you back." Jimin laugh.

You roll your eyes. "I didn't say I'm going to stay."

Jimin's eyes widen but smiles. "Then I'll have to do something else."

You whine when he picks you up bridal style and head for the bedroom.