Chanyeol (EXO) : Midnight cuddles

A request from exo-yeolie61

"It was said that the daughter of the president of Jeguk High School had been suspended from school due to..." your muttering never stopped and so were your fingers. Your fingers were typing to every word you had recited and barely your fingers could catch up.

Suddenly, the light bulb flickered, lighting up the entire bedroomin a mere second. You whipped your head to the figure standing by the switch. "O-oh, Chanyeol-ah." you said, a little surprised to spot the once sleeping figure standing by the wall.

"Jagiya, I told you to keep the lights on, didn't I?" Chanyeol chidded whilst crawling onto the bed. "Ahh... Yeol, did I wake you up?" you asked, looking at him with apologetic eyes.

Chanyeol pouted, sticking his lower lip out. You chuckled, waiting for him to return to where he was before. "Sorry, Chanyeol, I'll keep quiet from now on." you said, putting a finger to your lips.

Chanyeol was planning to reply but you quickly returned your attention back to the laptop screen. It was driving him nuts. He just wanted to cuddle with you after a long day of work, yet he could not get what he wants.

You were so focused on the piece of document, you had no idea that Chanyeol was staring at you. That big eyes of you that were fixed on your body, observing every of your movements. He bit his lips as he watched your slender fingers make its way through the entire keyboard. Chanyeol could imagine you touching him all over with those slender and slim fingers.

His eyes jumped back to your flawless, admiring your facial features so closely. It still was not enough. Chanyeol found himself inching closer to your face as he stared into your hazel-brown eyes.

"Yeol, what are you looking at?" you asked, not taking your eyes away from the screen. Chanyeol pouted, realising that he had failed to get your attention.

"Is there something on my--" you paused when you saw his face so close to yours. And the fact that Chanyeol was pouting whilst staring deeply into your eyes with those big eyeballs of his, was not helping at all. "C-Chanyeol-ah." you stammered.

But Chanyeol was not planning to move back. Instead, he inched forward, closing up the gap in between. You gulped, leaning backwards to keep a distance.

As you were lost in his big round eyes, Chanyeol was sneakily moving your laptop to the top of the nightstand. "Yah... What are you doing..." you questioned as your eyes wandered to your laptop that was being placed on the nightstand.

Chanyeol sure reacts really quickly. With your curioused eyes still on the laptop, Chanyeol threw his body over yours, trapping you in his muscular arms.

"Yeol! I told you I had to finish it by tomorrow!" you reminded him, hitting his head gently. Chanyeol pouted again, surely it was a habit to his and an addicting thing to see for you. "Ouch." he said, yet looked like it was barely a touch on his head.

"Just 10 minutes?" Chanyeol convinced, showing his teethy grin. You cringed, curling your fingers as you fisted the bedsheet. Fuck that adorable dimple of his. Chanyeol sure knows what to get you in mood. He could easily convince you with thoe cute faces he could make with that angelic face of his.

"Nooo!" you protested, making a strong stand. "I want my laptop on my lap now!" you demanded, throwing your fists at Chanyeol's firm chest.

"I can be your laptop so touch me all over with your fingers." Chanyeol said with a growing smirk as he flipped you over, making you on top of his body.

"Chanyeol!" you whined, clenching your eyes shut. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around your small waist, keeping your body close to him despite your efforts to struggle.

"You can't go anywhere, jagiya. You belong to me~" Chanyeol sang in his husky voice, making you squrim in pleasure.

"Yeol!" you spat, grabbing his shoulders as you tried to straighten your elbows, pushing yourself out of his grip. Nah, it was just what you thought. Could someone shake off Chanyeol's strength? Never.

Chanyeol laughed loudly, his deep voice making it sound addictive You gasped when he pressed your body down. Your face crashed into his chest. Damn.

Wait, did I mention that Chanyeol was topless? You know what I mean. Chanyeol laughed in dominance, you could feel his stomach vibrating against your chest.

"What the hell?!" you scoffed, putting your hands on his exposed abs to separate your bodies.

"Ugh, baby, I wonder how you can be a mother." Chanyeol joked with a growing smirk. You raised your eyebrows in confusion, tilting your head to a side.

You gasped when you realised what he meant. "Yaaah! Park Chanyeol! You pervert!" you screamed, kicking your thigh in between his legs before rolling to another side of the bed.

"Jagiya! It hurts!" Chanyeol cried, curving his entire body into a ball. He placed his hands in between his thighs, covering his injured region.

You sat there, covering your opened mouth in surprise. You did not expect it to hurt so much.

"Yeol... You okay? I-I only kicked it so gently--"

"Ahhh! It hurts! It hurts so much! Jagiya, you're so cruel!" Chanyeol cried out in pain, rolling left to right and right to left on the bed.

"You want to see a doctor?" you asked in a small voice, slightly guilty of your silly actions.

"A-ah, no need to." Chanyeol said, his lips breaking into a grin. Your jaws fell and immediately slapped him all over. "Yah, yah, yah! You scared me!" you cried loudly.

Chanyeol kept laughing holding in his stomach as he rolled back and forth. You scoffed, folding your arms cutely. Chanyeol chuckled as he crawled towards you on four legs.

You avoided his eyes, knowing that he was staring at you with those big eyes of his. "Alright, I apologise. Sorry jagiya, I'll make it up to you?" Chanyeol confessed, crossing his legs on the bed.

"How?" you asked, still folding your arms. Chanyeol smirked and leaned forward. "A hug." You laughed and scoffed. "I hug you every time, oppa! Sleeping, mornings and--" "Then no hugging me for the entire night!" Chanyeol said and quickly tucked himself under the blanket.

"It's alright, oppa, I got work to do anyways." you said, leaning over to grab your laptop. Chanyeol scowled and grabbed your shoulders, pulling you down on his body. "No, just hug me till tomorrow morning." Chanyeol commanded.

"Yah, I said--" Your lips parted, a moan threatening to leave your lips as Chanyeol began kissing you all over. Your clenched your eyes shut, fisting the bedsheet nervously. "O-oppa, I-I said--" You gasped, breaking your sentence when Chanyeol sucked on your neck.

You squinted your eyes, your fingers curling as Chanyeol sucked harder on your skin, determine to make a hickey. Chanyeol smiled against the hickey, licking it afterwards.

"Oppa... Are you this desperate?" you asked, letting out a sigh. You could feel Chanyeol pouting against your skin as he nodded. "My Eun Bi is the best." he chuckled, making you shiver at his hot breath hitting against your skin.

"Fine, I guess forgoing work for once won't hurt." you said, satisfied as you rolled off his body, settling beside him as you wrapped your arns around his waist.

"Right baby." Chanyeol said, shifting himself with his hands snaking around your waist.

"But Yeol, aren't you cold?" you asked, feeling his skin icy cold against your fingertips.

"As long as I look sexy in front of my Eun Bi~" Chanyeol sang, earning a hit from you. "Get a shirt on, you're still sexy in it." you chidded.

________________________________________________