Ravi (VIXX) : Sacrifices and Promises

A request from VanessaTan973

You stood by the school gate, waiting for him to come. Every second passed, you could feel yourself yearning to see him. Barely did the both of you meet up more than thrice a week, and surprisingly, he had a day off today, and there was no way he would waste it.

Resting your weight on one foot, you moved to the sides, eyes wandering left and right as you tried to spot him. But you could not see him anywhere. Time was passing rapidly and wasting every precious second. The afterschool crowd was long gone, leaving few students departing the school every minute.

Your caught your friends walking in a big group, laughing like always. They turned over to your direction, big smiles showing as they waved over to you. You returned a smile and gladly waved back, shouting. "Have fun!" You saw them nodded and headed to the other way opposite from you.

You lifted your wrist and let your eyes fall to your watch. You grumpily puffed out your cheeks as you dropped your hands to your sides. It was definitely another schedule set on the wrong timing. You sighed, leaning against the green webbed fence as you bounced gently on it.

Your eyes fell to the concrete floor as you drew imaginary circles with the tip of your foot. "When are you coming.." you murmured to yourself, the pout never leaving your lips.

"I'm here already, aren't I?" a voice spoke. You were so surprised that you did not bother to register whose voice it belonged to. You stepped forward and lifted up your head, lips spreaded wide in a beam. But it was not who you expected.

"Oh... Hak Yeon-ah." you said with a disappointed smile as you breifly dropped your head. He eyed you suspiciously before nodding away. "Arhhh, he must have ditched you again right?" You brought your attention,back to him and creased your eyebrows, offended. "Ravi would never." you snapped in response. "So stop saying bad things about him."

Hakhyun nodded, rubbing his thumb across his lips as he took few steps back, scanning you up and down. You furrowed your eyebrows and turned away, not wanting to face him. "How about I bring you out? I don't mind picking after Ravi's rubbish."

Your eyes shot back to Hakyeon with a glare. Your breathings were increasing as you felt irritated by his words. "Hakyeon, stop it." you said between your gritted teeth, trying to control your staggered breaths.

"You don't want? But it's going to rain soon, you won't want to--" "I will for him even if it rains." you snapped sternly, not going to fall for his sneaky tricks. Hakhyun puffed his cheeks, trying to control his laughter but evemtually bursted out laughing. "Oh? Our Banasha is trying to be romantic?" he said, leaning forward as he placed his hand on your hair.

"Stop it!" you cried, slapping his hand away. You never liked this guy before. He was always a nuisance to you in school. Hakyeon used to like you so much before, until the extent when he even confessed to you. You just wanted to reject him kindly, but Ravi was meant to fetch you after school. Of course, Ravi heard everything and rejected Hakyeon violently for you. As a man, his pride was totally shattered into pieces.

You admit, Ravi could be violent at times but he always did it to protect you. He was afraid of losing you. You were the first girl he ever loved, and you would be the last girl he would love. Ravi never wanted you to get hurt, he could even sacrifice to sheild you from danger. You always asked yourself, what good had you done to earn such a protective boyfriend?

Your eyes fluttered as you realised what you had done. His smile faded, showing a smirk as he gritted his teeth in anger. You lowered your head fearfully as he took few steps closer to you. To your instincts, you backed away, only to hit the fence behind you. "D-don't c-come any closer." you warned, your voice trembling with fear.