Ilhoon (BtoB) : It's all for you

"HyunA declares herself queen with 'Because I'm the best' MV!" you read the headlines on a particular online news website. "So this is the one Ilhoon oppa was featured in?" you murmured silently as instincts had you press the the linked title.

You were being brought to another page where you could see the contents of the report as well as a shortcut to the MV at the top. "I'm sure he'll look really cool in it." you giggled.

You clicked on the video and it was played. Turning the volume to a comfortable range, you watched the music video at ease. Your eyes widened when you saw Hyuna with thos revealings costumes. It was not a surprise, but you were afraid for a second. The dancers were already being explicitly-dressed. What if Ilhoon was being intimate with Hyuna in the music video?

Hyuna was one lady no guy would resist. You would trust Ilhoon, but it would not go the same for yourself. You doubted your own appearance, always thinking that you were nothing compared to her. In fact, it was the truth to you. Ilhoon would assure you that you are always the most beautiful girl in his eyes, you smile but it was not enough to refrain you fron being too conscious.

"Oh, Ilhoon-ah!" you exclaimed softly when he first appeared. A small smile managed to make its way to your lips. You were reassured when Ilhoon was being filmed only with dancers instead of Hyuna.

Ilhoon had rings in his ear piercings and a ring on the side of his lips. You were sure that he did not have any lip piercing. But it sure made him look like a bad guy. The muscle tank he wore shifted more attention to those fake tattoos on his arms.

"He really look like a bad guy..." you said in awe. You remembered that Ilhoon came jumping home and telling you that he was going to look really cool in the music video.

Few seconds later, Hyuna appeared in the scene with Ilhoon but you were not effected much. They were not having intimate actions which you were afraid of.

"Ilhoon!" you gasped at the sight of the scene. You paused the video in shock. Ilhoon was barely covered while wearing a bathrobe along with women wearing undergarments around him.

You bit your lip as you felt tears form in your eyes. You were self-conscious enough yet this had to be one of the scene. You knew it was not his fault but you just could not control your fears.

Your finger trembled as you pressed the resume button, letting the video continue playing. You gulped when Ilhoon placed an arm over Hyuna's shoulders. "It doesn't hurt right?" you asked yourself, trying to control your feelings.

Your eyes wandered the streaming video when Ilhoon had his bathrobe untied, showing his abs which you had never seen before.

Yes, both of you had a rather conservative relationship considering how insecure you were. He was afraid to hurt you. Ilhoon was willing to wait rather than to lose you.

"Why..." you breathed when the there wete random scenes of Ilhoon's abs throughout the music video.

You felt your fingers clench around your phone when you saw the scene where two girls were fondling Ilhoon under his bathrobe. "He seems to enjoying this..." you murmured. "No...it's just acting right?" You were having conflictions with yourself and just waiting for them to be sorted out until the end of the video.

You were not feeling better as the video went one. It was barely two minute since you started watching it. Ilhoon and Hyuna was having intimate actions finally. They standed so closely together and their faces almost touched.

"Jagiya! I'm home!" Ilhoon's voice surrounded the house as soon as the door was opened. Much to your surprise, your phone fell out of your hands.

Ilhoon watched you with a suspicious expression before averting his attention to your phone. He heard the song playing. You panicked and quickly grabbed your phone, turning it off.

You held the phone tightly in your hands, feeling guilty about being jealous. Ilhoon put down his backpack and slowly walked towards you.

"Jagiya." he spoke.

You were too ashamed to even look at him in his eyes. Such a girlfriend you were for not trusting him. He surely was angry with you.

You saw him kneeling down in front of you while you sat on the couch. He had your phone gently taken away from your grip and replaced it with his hands.

"Look at me." he whispered, as softly as it was, it was giving you goosebumps. "You know what, I didn't see anything just now. So if you want to tell me, I'll listen. But if you don't want, it's okay."

You looked at him with slightly ashamed eyes. "I watched the music video."

"The one I was featured in?" Ilhoon asked and you cringed at his words.

"Yes. I..." you spoke in a really small voice. You saw that Ilhoon had to lean in to hear you and thus you tried to speak louder. "Hyuna unnie, she was really sexy and t-the d-dancers too. And you...y-you were only wearing a bathrobe..."

"And I was showing my abs?" Ilhoon said, a relieved smile showing on his lips.

"It's not that..." you said, blushing. "The d-dancers, they were touching you!" you gasped when it came out as if you were shouting.

Ilhoon could not help but chuckle when tears were already at the brim of falling.

"Are you angry?" he asked. Your lips formed an 'o' shape as you let your head fall, avoiding his eyes as you hid your face in embarrassment.

"No, I'm not. I d-don't want them to touch you... I-I d-don't want unnie t-t go so close to you." you sobbed as tears fall onto Ilhoon's hands.

Ilhoon brought his eyes to his hands which were stained with your tears. He could not help but to feel apologetic towards you. He never wanted you to cry. He was amused and found it cute when you were jealoused of him.

Tucking your fringe behind your ears, he did not force you to look at him. But he was able to wipe your tears away when he brought his face lower.

You felt your cheeks grow redder with his thumb warm against your already burning cheeks.

"You're jealous, pabo." he chuckled while holding the back of your head with both of his hands.

You stared at him embarrassed and bit your lip. "Then, are you angry?" you mustered your courage to ask.

"No." he replied cheerily while doing an Eskimo kiss with you. You smiled relieve with the answer he gave.

"But jagiya...you want to see my abs?" Ilhoon asked, leaning back to where he was with his hands still at the back of your head.

You were taken aback by his sudden question. You were not ready for it. "Probably you are jealoused because they get to see my abs and you don't." Ilhoon teased, tapping on your button nose.

"It's not like that!" you spat, pouting. Instead, he ignored your protest and shook your head with his hands. "Aigoo, jagiya you're really cute!" he exclaimed.

You always like the way his pouting lips slowly spreading in a wide beam. You could not help smiling along with him.

"You're really cute too." you whispered by leaning forward momentarily, pinching his cheeks.

"I'm not cute! I'm supposed to be a bad guy!" Ilhoon whined, throwing his arms around your waist this time.

"You can't. I'll get jealous." you said shyly.

Ilhoon chuckled. "Then I'll have no choice. It's all for you, jagiya."