Minhyuk (BTOB) : You mean so much to me

"Hey..." he says, giving your side a nudge. "Don't get angry anymore, alright?"

You have been ignoring for the past half an hour, considering that it is what he have been doing the past week.

You roll your eyes but Minhyuk has not got a reason to follow your actions. Instead, he sighs and pull away from the couch. You fold your arms and turn away from him. You are reluctant to look at him.

Why is it that he takes your attention for granted? When you are concern about him, he does not even bother to assure you. Minhyuk will just be handling his own business and shoving you aside, using his work as an excuse.

"I'm sorry."

There, he finally says it.

But it is not enough. A simple sorry is not enough to take away all the pain and worries you have felt. The tears you have shed for him.

"I-I know I'm a jerk for ignoring you." Minhyuk scoffs. "I regret. Babe, just-please listen to me, will you?"

"Three minutes." you say, but not looking at him.

A sad smile tugs his lips as he is satisfied with just a little of your attention now.

"I was not that busy to not have time for you." he says and you immediately scoffs. "I was just--really irritated with myself that I had to cling to you every time."

"Eunkwang said I'm too possessive over you. The rest even agreed. I thought and reflect--"

"Two minutes."

"I realised that I maybe was not giving you enough space. I thought that indeed I was too possessive over you. I felt really r-really bad." he says and you pull your attention towards him.

Tears. In his eyes.

"You asked me before, if you can go to your bestfriend's party. A-and I-I said no. Just because your bestfriend is a guy. I remember myself getting really angry with you. You left me crying, I really felt like a jerk."

"One minute."

"I thought I w-was--I'm really too possessive over you. I didn't want you to look at someone else." he cries. "I-I'm afraid that you will find someone better and leave me. I know I'm not good enough for you but I really love you. I really do!"

"I do, too." you say with a smile.

Minhyuk looks at you, his eyes widen and brimming with tears.

"It's okay, Minhyuk. It's okay to be possessive over me. I like the way you protect me and look at me the way you look at no one else."

Minhyuk only does sob even harder and you cup his cheeks in your palms.

"Hey, I'm here, aren't I?" you whisper. "I'll always be with you no matter what."

"I-I'm sorry. I won't do that again." he sobs, his voice breaking a little at the end.

You smile and pull him to your chest, stroking his hair to comfort him. But Minhyuk bawls harder again, feeling regretful when he realises he how much he misses your embrace.

You are taken aback by his sudden actions. He throws his arms around your body, hugging you so tightly than he ever did.

Minhyuk never wants to lose you.

He wishes you know how much you meant to him.