Suho (EXO) : Let's love [Part 1]

A request from @whitespark

Suho has been observing your behaviour recently. You have became less talkative, unlike the bubbly self you used to be. Your face one full of energy is now pale. Not to mention, your body appears so frail.

"Maria~" he sings, scooting over to your side.

Suho notices you flinching a little at his touch and your arm rests gently over your stomach. He shrugs the thought off and return his attention to your face.

"Hey Joon Myeon." you reply, lacking emotions in your face.

He furrows his eyebrows in doubt. What exactly is wrong? Is it because he has not been returning home frequently?

"Maria, are you angry?" he asks.

You chew the insides of your cheeks and turn away. You have to be prepared for this conversation. You know well enough yourself that you can never hide anything for long from Suho.

"Do you love me?" you blurt out almost suddenly.

Suho stares at you with raised eyebrows and rolls his eyes. "Of course I do. I have alway loved and will continue loving you, Maria."

"Do you love EXO? Your fans?"

His lips part. But there is not a single sound leaving his lips. At last, a deep sigh escapes his dried lips.

"You know I do--"

"What if you can only choose one?" you ask, looking at him with those cold eyes of yours.

His fingers curl up in anxiety and immediately reaches for your hands.

"Tell me what's wrong..." he begs.

"Answer me!" you cry.

Suho shakes his head and you know it is a difficult choice between you and EXO. People are selfish, he just got to accept the fact.

"Y-you." he says, his voice trembling.

"You're lying."

"No--"

"I'm pregnant."

The apartment freezes in silence. There is not a single movement and sound made, just you two sitting on the couch.

"So...?" you say, a hysterical laugh erupts from your throat. "Are still going to choose me?"

He pushes your hands away. Your heart sinks at the moment but you drop your gaze in your abandoned hands in distraught. You know already. You always know first.

"Maria, you know I can't afford to start a family now!" Suho growls and throws his head into his hands. "I'm only twenty-four!"

"Why do I always have to know everything, Joon Myeon? You know too, then why did you still do it?!" you shout back. You are unable to see him clearly as tears are blurring your vision. You sigh and run a hand through your hair casually, whilst trying to wipe off your tears without him seeing. He can't see your weakness.

"You wanted it too, Maria! Don't put the blame on me!" Suho yells and kicks the couch, surprising you as you jump a little.

"Right, it's all my fault Suho." you breath heavily. "It is never your fault."

Suho lets a groan slip out from his lips and turns away from you. You stand up, glaring at him before you head for the bedroom.

"Where are you going?" You hear him asking as he follows you with heavy footsteps. His breaths are pacing quickly like yours.

Suho watches as you drag out a suitcase and literally dump all of your clothes into the capacity.

"What are you doing?!" Suho yell, slamming the door of the wardrobe shut.

"I'm packing my things, Suho. If you don't know, I'm leaving and I won't be coming back." you informed. He always doesn't know anything.

Just as he is busy processing the words you told him, you brush past him with the heavy luggage.

"Can't you just abort it?"

It is as if everything has stopped around you. You freeze in your pace too, thinking about his words. It is really worth it to kill an innocent life just because he is so stubborn?

"It's not that easy as you can say Suho." you speak. Probably you seem really calm and composed, but inside you are tryimg your best not to yell at him.

For the first time, you see his true colours.

"Don't go." he says with his grip on your wrist.

"I'm leaving." you say and shake his hand off your wrist.

"Do you really have to be this stupid?!"

"What?" you laugh.

"Just over that tiny life inside of you, you are forsaking our relationship?!"he growls and yanks your wrist towards him.

"Yah! You are the one forsaking our relationship, Joon Myeon!" you cry.

"I am doing all these for the best Maria! For EXO, for the fans." he sigh.

"So I was never that important to you, Suho."