Suga (BTS) : Lost terror

You stare at your boyfriend, surprised by his behaviour. For the first time, he seems so enthusiastic about something. A genuine beam forms on your lips as you watch him scrambling back and forth from the living room to bedroom while he packs the necessary stuffs needed for a day's trip at the Lotte World.

"Jagiya! What are you waiting for? Help me pack some snacks!" Suga exclaims while waving a pair of matching hats in the air.

You burst into laughter and shake your head helplessly. "There's plenty of snacks stores over there, Yoongi. There's even your favourite chicken meat."

Suga wears a bleak expression momentarily but regains his once-in-a-blue-moon cheerful face again. "There is?"

You give him a faint nod and giggles at his cute actions. Suga continues to skip around the living room, picking anything that is possibly needed at the amusement park. You glance at the sling bag at the corner of the couch and unconsciously burst out laughing. "Really Yoongi?"

Suga turns to look at you with a puzzled expression, one which you find rather adorable with his pouty lips. "You have been packing for the past half an hour and this is what you've got?"

He takes a glimpse at the bag, only to realise that the sling bag is barely half-filled. A soft chuckle escapes and he smiles sheepishly at you. "I'm bringing tiny stuffs so it'll be convenient." You laugh at his response but pretend to agree with him.

"Yoongi-ah." You stand up and walk to his side, staring at his tall frame. "Mmm?" Suga hums a response and keep his eyes low as he rummages for more stuffs.

"Are you sure you want to go on a date with me?"

You watch him stops suddenly and his gaze remains still. Slowly, he straightens his back and his height towers above you again. "Jagiya, what are you talking about?"

His glare seems to dagger at you, making you a little uneasy. You chew on your bottom lip and your index fingers link together uncomfortably. "Um... Because you're an idol?"

You hear a deep breath being released and you keep your gaze to your toes. Suga takes two steps forward and you see his toes almost touching yours. "Jagiya." he sighs. "I am an idol but...when I'm with you I'm your boyfriend. If other people can bring their partners out on dates, why can't I?"

"The fans..." you murmur softly.

Suga smiles and puts both hands on your waist, lugging you closer to his body. "It will be fun, I promise. I'll protect you so just stay close to me."

.

"Ahh! It's so beautiful!" you exclaim, spreading your arms wide as you spin around in circles.

Suga quickly follows you, a wide smile stretche across his lips under the mask he is wearing. "Here jagiya." He tidies your dark crimson-brown hair and slips a beanie over your head. You crease your eyebrows, realising why it is not the other matching snapback Suga had shovel into the bag. Suga notices and grins at you. "You look cute with the beanie anyways. Besides, we've got matching shoes."

You chuckle ssheepishly. "Where shall we go first?" Suga locks your hand with his and takes you somewhere, not even answering your question.

"Yoongi!" you whisper-shout. Suga grins secretly under the mask and you scoff at him. He continues to pull you ahead, not enough for it to hurt.

"Da-dah!" Yoongi sings as the both of you come to a stop in front of a shooting booth. You gasp, surprised. "How do you know I like this?" "Great minds think alike." Suga comments, looking rather proud of himself. You scoff at him and approach the booth manager.