Jimin (BTS) : Impulse decision

A request from -QiQi-

You sit on the couch in the living room, eyes so focused on the television. Jimin steps out of the bathroom with a towel hanging losely around his waist. He approaches you with light steps so that you will not notice.

He finally settles down on the couch beside you and that is when you notice the couch sinking a little. "Jimin-yah!" you scream when he throws both arms around your waist.

"Miss me?" he giggles while pulling you to his chest.

You smile and nod before pulling your face away from his milky skin. His dark red hair is still wet and barely dried. You admire his looks again, his biceps that seem to grow every time he has a comeback with BTS. His abs are visible again and you know that Jimin is training hard again.

You place your hand on his chest and whisper. "How I wish you wouldn't have to do this."

"Do what?" Jimin replies, his eyes full of confusion as he settles you on his lap.

"Physical training... You spend so much time on that every time you have a comeback. You barely have time for me." you say, looking deep into his eyes with concern.

You noticed his eyes flicker a little before a small smile forms on his lips. "Jae Hee I promise I'll set some time for you, okay?"

You let out a sigh when you met his eyes. You know that he is sincere but he definitely will not have much time for you. Nodding, you wrap your arms around his waist.

"Hey, I need to get dressed." Jimin says, chuckling. His chuckles cause his chest to vibrate as your face lays on it. You gulp and stand up, realising that he was barely covered.

The end of the towel has riden up to mid-thigh, exposing his muscular thighs. A smirk tugs his lips when Jimin catches your gaze. Willing to take this to a newer level, Jimin brings his hand to his abs.

"Yah!" you say, shaking your head. "I know you're doing it on purpose."

"Aish..." Jimin scoffs as he stands up. But nevertheless, he feel satisfied seeing your expression earlier. It was priceless.

A minute later, Jimin returns to the living room, dressed up well. He is wearing a white knitted sweater along with a pair of dark grey sweatpants. He is unhappy with the attention you give to the television. Purposely faking a cough, he grabs your attention.

"Oh, Jimin-yah." you exclaim with a pure eye-smile. Jimin feels his heart jumping and butterflies roaming his stomach. You and Jimin has been together for a year now, but nevertheless you can still make him fall for you again.

"Babe..." he whines and scoots over to you. Jimin picks you up from the couch and surprises you with his sudden action.

You laugh and wrap your legs around his waist, getting the hint. Jimin grins at your initiative and plants a kiss on your forehead as a reward.

Jimin takes over the couch as your petite body lays on top of his. You have your head rested on his chest while his hands settle losely on your hips.

"I love you so so much." you murmur, soft enough for him to hear.

"I love you even more." he says.

You smile, feeling more secure with his sincere response. Jimin's head rests on the armrest whilst you cup his cheeks with your soft palms. You press a kiss on his lips, knowing where it will lead to with the awkward position you both are doing.

His hands instinctly grab your hips that is only covered by a pair of panties since the end of the shirt has rode over your skin. You tangle your fingers in his hair and chew on his bottom lip, making him groan in defeat. But he is not going to lose this easily.