Jinyoung (B1A4) : Cuddles

You are greeted by the familiar warmth the second you wake up. It is unlike the usual mornings you used to spend alone, in a cold confined space.

His fingertips are soft against your skin, and you need not open your eyes. The only person capable of such actions, is Jinyoung.

A smile begins to tug at your lips when he continues to lean closer to you. The warmth his emits becomes more evident when he presses his body against yours. His arms are strapped lazily around your waist, as if that can stop anything from breaking you both apart.

At some point, his hand will shift your position so that you are comfortable. Jinyoung does not make himself comfortable but instead puts your head to rest on the crook of his neck. This way, he can admire your sleeping beauty.

Your boyfriend continues to stare at you, eyes fixed on your facial features. His lips will ocassionally part as he attempts to steal some morning kisses from you.

"I know you're awake." A voice finally speaks up. Jinyoung has seen your eyelids fluttering slightly when you tried to pretend to be asleep.

Embarrassment come crashing like waves as you feel your cheeks burn red. You open one eye to see if he is still staring at you, and he is. You gasp, so you shut your eyelids again.

Jinyoung laughs, his hands on your back as he squashes your body for a teddy-bear hug.

"I missed you." he murmurs.

Butterflies fill your stomach again, a feeling that you missed too. It has been a long time since Jinyoung has came home. And now that he finally does, your mind tells you to never let him go.

"I missed you too."

"You did?" he says, a slightly excited expression dominating his facial features.

You hum in response, eyes brimming and lips spreading into a grin.

Jinyoung smiles too, but that does not last long when the alarm clock begins to ring. He hears a soft whine from you but nevertheless, he has to turn over to mute the noise.

"I have to--"

"Don't go." you whisper. Your arms are now wrapped tightly around his waist, forbidding him from leaving.

Jinyoung looks hesitant for a while but he still agrees. Nodding, he settles back to the once-comfortable position from before.

"Cuddle?" you ask, looking up at him with puppy eyes.

He chuckles loudly and nods, crushing you within his embrace.