Suho (EXO) : Let's love [Part 2]

A request from whitespark

It has been weeks. You are now watching him on television performing live on Mcountdown with their new song. He does look cheerful like usual with his members. Or even happier. You sigh, probably he is right for leaving you. It may afterall be a better choice for you and him.

There is not a call from him. Instead, the members have been trying to contact you. You assured them that you will be fine on your own despite their constant worry. They say Suho is worried, but you do not believe them.

The ringtone of your phone cause you to snap back to reality. You reach for the phone while another hand supporting your tummy that is barely growing.

"Oh, Sehun-ah." you say weakly once you picked up the call.

"Noona..." You can literally see him sobbing vividly in your mind.

"What's wrong?" you ask, putting on a half-hearted smile despite him unable to see you.

"I miss you." he murmurs. His voice barely comes out as a whisper and your heart aches a little. Sehun has always been the closest member to you other than your boyfriend, Suho. You treat him like your own brother and he does you like his sister. Now that you have left, he does not know what to do.

"I miss you too." you hum, tears welling in your eyes.

There is a momentarily silence and he flusters for a moment. "N-noona."

"I'm here."

"Let's meet up tomorrow." Sehun suggests and you hear a deep sigh being let out of him.

"Alright, but promise you won't bring Suho." you sigh.

You know Sehun is nodding since he does not reply. "Have a good night, noona. Stay safe."

You cannot help but smile at his caring comment. "Okay, you too."

You put the phone down on the coffee table and lean back against the couch. You are so tired. Having to leave every morning for work, returning with heavy groceries. There is not a single person to help you. Though at times you feel like giving up, there is the tiny foetus inside you to keep you going.

Like you say, a gift from the god.

.

.

.

"Sehun, are you here yet?" you speak into the phone, furrowing your brows as you step into the cafe, your eyes wandering around the vacinity.

"Here!" Sehun shouts, not into the phone and he stands up waving at you.

"Yah...!" you shout softly and quickly scoot over to his side.

He chuckles and pull you into an embrace. You groan when the taller one squeezes your petite self.

"Do you want to get caught?!" you warned and give him a gentle slap on his arm.

"No one will notice, noona!" Sehun exclaim and points at the snapback and mask he is wearing. He does not bother to keep his voice down and you shake your head helplessly. This maknae surely has guts.

Sehun politely offers you a seat and you nod a thank you. He cannot stop chuckling until he settles down.

"Can we talk about hyung?"

You stare at him. "Sehun--"

"Please, noona, can't you just listen to me?" he begs.

You look at him, as if his teary eyes are begging with you. You nod in response.

"Joon Myeon, he has been feeling really terrible." he begins.

You turn your head away and fold your arms, unaffected.

"He wouldn't eat, noona! He doesn't even want to do anything else." Sehun sighs.

"From what I see, he seems really happy." you snap unconsciously.

Sehun nods. "He does. But it isn't true, you know. He's just putting up a strong front for the fans."

"It's always the fans." you mumble and run a hand through your hair. "He always doesn't know what to do."

"Yea... Hyung always puts the fans before himself. He just doesn't want to appear weak."

"He puts them before me!" you cry.

Sehun gives a sad smile and puts his hands above yours. "It isn't true. He loves you, noona."

"I don't know Sehun... I really don't know what he is thinking about. If he loves me, why did he even kicked me out of the house?!"

"He's feeling regretful now." Sehun murmurs. "I'm sure Suho wants you and the baby!"

You do not want to look wavered by his words. You close your eyes and bury your flushed face in your hands.

"Sehun-ah, don't speak for him. He will find me if he really bothers to patch things up." you say, standing up.

"Noona..."

He reaches for your hands, not wanting to let you go. "I'm going... Sehun-ah, go home safely." you say, giving a sad smile before brushing off.

.

.

.

Suho collapse on the couch, finally EXO has wrapped up another concert. He does not know what to do. Be happy because of the being able to present their best to the fans or because he is finally free from you.

No, he does not want you to leave him.

A loud growl erupts from his insides as he throws the towel away.

Why did he risk you for the sake of his fans?

Suho misses you so much. Though there is no one but him in his own apartment, he does not sleep at the dorm. He continues to sleep in the bed, your faint scent still lingering in the room.

Your soft lips when you kis him, your waist where his arm settles on and your smile that never fails to brighten up his day.

He does not know what to do. It has already been at a situation that is no longer controllable. You never will forgive him too.

"Hyung."

He looks up at the younger yet taller one and a sigh leaves his cracked lips.

"Noona, she..."

"Is she alright?" Suho asks anxiously.

"She is. But I don't think she's coping well, hyung. She has to work all day and there's no one to take of her and the baby inside her."

Suho lets out a frustrated grunt and ruffles his hair. "I don't know what to do anymore."

"Hyung, it's your responsiblity!" Sehun's sudden outburst gives Suho a snap back to the reality.

"I told her to abort the baby... Maria, she won't forgive me..." Suho cries.

The younger one pats the older one on his shoulder. It is his first time seeing his hyung so heartbroken but he does not know what to do but to console the both party.

"I picked her over EXO and the fans." Suho says, his voice cracking a little at the end of the sentence.