Sung Jae (BtoB) : A Honeymoon

ASlowly, you felt yourself drifting further away from the image. The dream was disappearing as you recovered your conscious. And there you were, laying on a king-sized bed along with your newly wed husband beside you.

A smile tugged the corners of your lips as you inched closer to him, and so did his arms around you get tighter. "What... You're awake already?" you scoffed in his chest. His chest pumped slightly as he let out a low morning chuckle. "Why? You want to do something?" he teased, ruffling your hair.

"No." you replied swiftly without even hesitating, slipping your hands around his waist. "I wanted to stay in your arms until...noon." you giggled, earning a smirk from Sung Jae. Yes, Yook Sung Jae, your childish husband. "Of course, Yook Sung Jae gives the best hugs."

"Yah! Stop it!" you cried when you felt his fingers touching your skin under your pyjamas. "Not now, baby, I had enough of it." you said, pushing his chest away as he pouted. "How is it enough?" he whined, shaking his shoulders like a child as you left the entire bed to himself.

"Gosh... Guys are guys..." you scowled as you walked into the bathroom, letting a small smile crept onto your lips. You gently closed the door behind you, getting ready to prepare for a new day. The third day of your precious honeymoon.

While you were brushing your teeth, a pair of muscular arms were wrapped around your upper waist, trapping your petite body within his strong embrace. You whined at him, only to let your voices escape in muffled sounds. He laughed in amusement, grabbing his own toothbrush as well as the toothpaste.

You stared into the reflection of yourselves in the mirror, watching his eyesmile. How could he smile while brushing teeth, you thought, giggling silently to yourself. "What... Don't laugh while brushing your teeth, you may choke." Sung Jae said weirdly as he pulled his toothbrush away from his mouth for a second. You punched his shoulders gently, earning a whimper from him as you rolled your eyes.

***

"How do you like it?" Sung Jae asked as he laid the bikini on the bed. You could not even express how you felt then. The new pair blue and white striped bikini that Sung Jae brought for you most probably as a wedding present. You brought your eyes to him, beginning to glare at him.

"Yah, Yook Sung Jae." you said, earning a nod from him. "Haven't you get enough?" you asked, raising your brows. He shrugged it off. "It's just for the beach, baby, nothing else meant." he said as he placed his hands on your hips.

"Why did I even marry you?" you laughed as Sung Jae stole another kiss from your lips. "Because you know you love me." he said, pulling you into another backhug. You gave in and nodded, stroking his hair before pressing your lips against his.

___________________________________________________