J-Hope (BTS) : Not until you leave me

A request from oppaisbetter

"One more bottle, ajussi!" you drawled loudly, making it audible for the stall owner to hear you.

Before you could even wait for his reply, your head came crashing down on the table with a loud thud. "Aigoo... I'm already closing for the day. Why don't you go home instead of sleeping here?" the ajussi coaxed, taking a few steps closer to you.

The exhausted ajussi creased his thick eyebrows in frustration before giving you a nudge on your shoulder. "Agassi! Wake up!" he spat, knocking his knuckles against the wooden table.

He was still not receiving response and that really angered him. That ajussi was not a simple one like anyone else. In no time, the ajussi was shaking your arm violently.

"Leave me alone...!" you muttered, shoving his hands off your arms. It was beginning to hurt, but the ajussi was not even bothered by that. He was stern to get you out of his stall.

Meanwhile, Ho Seok was heading to the supermarket after their manager dropped them off for the day. He wanted to cook a feast for you despite the night had along fallen. He just wanted to show you his cooking skills, to impress you for once.

The bandit hid his smile whilst he grinned to the idea of you whining at the taste of his dishes. He knew that his dishes would not taste good, and that was what he was trying to improve.

A sudden breeze blew against Ho Seok, sending chills down his spine as he shivered. It was definitely cold in the night when winter is approaching. He tucked his hands into the pockets, keeping them warm.

His mind went to you immediately when he felt cold. Are you cold? Were you kept warm? Did you have any coats on? Ho Seok could not stop his mind from zooming with concerned questions.

"Let's get you a new winter coat." Ho Seok said, a satisfied grin crawling onto his lips. "Ahh... My So Eun needs nice clothes that are as pretty as her." he mumbled under his breath while whipping his head to the shophouses that spread by the length of the streets.

"Ah! Rice cakes!" Ho Seok reminded himself as soon as he spotted a roadside stall. He pulled his hood off his head, revealing his rich black hair as he stepped into the green-coloured tent.

"Annyeong..." Ho Seok's voice faded when he was greeted with the back of the stall owner. "Did your parents not teach you well? Are you deaf? I told you that my stall is closed!" the ajussi snarled with greeted teeth, his hand tugging your arm violently.

"Excuse me, ajussi--"

"It hurts!" you whimpered, tears pooling in your eyes. You could feel his dirty nails piercing into your skin already. But the ajussi was not planning to let go.

"Ajussi!" Ho Seok cried, gently pushing the ajussi aside. Ho Seok's eyes widened when he saw you. You whimpered at the sight of the red marks, tears threatening to fall as the stinging pain did not subside.

"Ajussi! How can you do this to a woman?" Ho Seok

Ho Seok watched as the ajussi simpered, taking a few steps backwards. "And who are you, young man, to interrupt me teaching her a lesson?"

Ho Seok could feel his anger rising rapidly. He clenched his fists tight, wanting to teach the ajussi a real lesson.

"Oppa, don't ever use violence, you're an idol."

His gaze softened when he recalled the words you told him. It was still deeply etched on his mind.

The ajussi watched his fists losened before sniggering in pleasure. "Why? Don't you want to hit me? You're an idol, aren't you? Go ahead and hit me all you want. I'll get the police to catch you." he tauted sacarstically.