Suho (EXO) : Let's love [Part 5]

A request from whitespark

"Hyung, aren't you going in?" Some of the members ask.

Suho lets out a sigh, alerting them as they settle down beside him. "I haven't went in yet."

"Hyung, I'm sure Maria noona wants to see you." Sehun assures and puts an arm around the older one's shoulders.

Instead, Suho clenches his eyelids shut and shakes his head in disagreement. "She's not going to forgive me, Sehun... I-I caused her to have a miscarriage."

"Maria will forgive you, I'm sure she will. So Joon Myeon, don't stop trying." Xiumin says, giving a pat on his shoulder.

.

It have been days. Throughout these few days, Suho has been by your side not even going home. You are not affected by his presence, instead, you just keep on crying. Suho does not know what to do to comfort you but he knows that he has to try and gain your trust again.

"Jagiya~ I bought fish soup for you." Suho sings as he pushes the door open his side since both of his hands are full of plastic bags. "There are chicken porriage... O-oh and even fruits. I can peel them for you--"

"Don't you get it, Suho?" you sob. Suho puts the bags down on the couch and freezes, his back facing you while you speak. "I told you I don't want to see you a-anymore... I don't want to see the person who killed my baby!"

You are unable to see him, so you will never know how hurt he will have been. Your words hurt him like a sword pierced into his chest. Hearing something like this from you may have eased him a little, at least you will not have to bottle up your feelings.

An evident sigh can be heard while Suho simply approaches you. His eyes are lost in space and barely focusing on anything. You watch as he pulls the ends of the blanket, making it cover your body entirely.

"Y-yah..." Your bottom lip trembles as you yell at him. "I told you to get out!"

Suho keeps on ignoring you and you are starting to get annoyed. You let out a loud groan and pushes him away  He does not bulge.

"Kim Joon Myeon! Get out!"

"I'm not going to leave you like this." Suho says. "Not until you're better."

You laugh and pretend to draw a hand through your hair, while wiping your tears. "I'll be so much better without you, Suho. So just leave me alone!"

Suho does not answer and the silence stays there for a few seconds. Tears does not stop falling and you have to hide your face behind your hands so he will not see your pathetic expression.

"I'm sorry." he murmurs. You lift your head slowly, looking at him. You search for something in his face, and there it is sincerity.

"I was a jerk. I put my career before you, I thought it was the right thing. But it wasn't. I regret it Maria, I really regret myself saying those words to you. That night...I was j-just too surprised and I d-didn't know what to say--I'm so sorry, Maria! If I can rewind time, I really wouldn't say those words again. I would've told you how much I love you and want to have a child with you."

He takes your hands in his large ones, making you stare at them blankly. Finally those hands are united, linked tightly with each other.

"But the baby..."

"We can try. We can have many more if you want. It doesn't matter as long as you want it."