V (BTS) : Your answer

A request from x0nari_

"Na Ri-ah..." Taehyung cooed.

You felt the mattress sink slightly and you knew Taehyung was crawling on the bed on four limbs.

"Mmm..." you hummed a response.

You tugged the blankets to your neck, snuggling your skin against the warm material.

A sly grin crept onto his lips, lifting both corners of his lips. He collapsed on the unoccupied portion of the bed, letting out a grunt.

"Taehyung-ah... Are you leaving already?" you asked.

You could sense his presence despite him not making a sound. The fresh smell of his cologne and after-show scent.

"Not yet." he said and smiled.

You could not help the satisfied grin from taking over your pout. You kept your eyes shut, but reached your arms out. You felt his skin and immediately grabbed his arms, tugging yourself towards him.

Taehyung draped an arm around your waist, pulling you close into his embrace. You smiled and wrapped both arms around his waist.

He was watching you cuddle up with him. The way your lips spread into a wide grin when you find satisfaction. He like it, your morning voice and all.

"Baby, sleep a little more." Taehyung said.

You wanted to open your eyes and look at him, to admire him till he had to leave for work.

"No..." you insisted, wearing a beam, flashing a dimple.

"Kyeopta." Taehyung whispered, poking your cheeks.

You giggled and interlocked your fingers, locking his waist to yours. "I can't believe you love me."

Taehyung stared at you for a second. He was confused by your sudden confession. He smiled and ran a hand through your hair, stroking it gently.

"I can't believe I could love you." Taehyung confessed.

You opened your eyes once again, just to look at that rectangular smile. It was such an innocent smile. One smile that thousands of fangirls would love to see upclose. But you were the only girl, to be so fortunate.

"Your smile...I dreamt of seeing you smile because of me." you said.

It was somehow embarrassing that you used to be a fangirl of Taehyung. And till now, you still were. You were not an ordinary fangirl. You were an idol, just like Taehyung. The both of you debuted around the same time, and Taehyung was surprisingly of the same age as you. Sure fate had brought the two of your together.

Not to mention the first meeting. It was like a dream come true. To meet Taehyung and interract with him was already unbelieveable. And the fact that he had fallen for you.

"Annyeong viewers!" Kwon Min Ja greeted with a wide beam.

You were full of envy when you saw her smile. You always had a smile fetish, and this one was luring you. She had deep dimples and a small framed face, making her look evem cuter than she is.

"Today on Kpop Gossips, we have V from rookie group BTS and Kim Na Ri from the rising stars, Wa$$up." Min Ja exclaimed.

She brought her arms out, bringing the attention to the both of you. The both of you wore a genuine smile, clapping along with Min Ja.

"Do introduce yourselves." Min Ja said. "Let's start with Na Ri."

"Yes." you said, giving a nod bow to Min Ja before proceeding. "I'm Kim Na Ri, and I'm in charge of dancing in Wa$$up. Do take care of me."

The others began clapping after you. The camera moved on to Taehyung and he introduced himself.

"Annyeong, I'm BTS' V, Kim Taehyung! I'm new so do look out for me often!" Taehyung said.

You could not help the smile that appeared on your lips. He was being so cheerful and enthusaistic unlike many other idols. Sure it was because he was new. But he seemed so positive.

"Yes, we hope you two will enjoy your time here." Min Ja said with a gladful smile.

.

"Moving on to the fourth question." Min Ja said and took a short pause before reading it out. "BTS' V is Wa$$up's fanboy? Is that true, Taehyung-ssi?"

Your eyes went to Taehyung, eyes slightly widened with surprised. You were glad and thankful as well. He glanced back at you for a second before turning away in embarrassment.

"A-ah, ah, t-that. Yes, I am." Taehyung admitted after stuttering.

"Woah, isn't that cool? You must like Na Ri noona isn't it? You seem nervous around her." Min Ja teased with a playful smirk.

You chuckled. Taehyung scratched the back of his head, his cheeks turning faint red from the embarrassment.

"Netizens shipped the both of you, naming you the alien couple." Min Ja said, laughing.

"Ah... Jinjja?" you said, giggling shyly.

"Yes, it's said that the both of you have really weird and outgoing personalities." Min Ja nodded. "What do you say, Na Ri-ssi?"

"Yes, it's true that I'm quite weird and outgoing. But I can be shy at times too. Like meeting Taehyung-ssi for the first time." you said, taking a pause to smile at him. "And I'm really honoured for this shipping thingy."

"Ahh, Na Ri-ssi, you're still as polite as always. Taehyung-ssi is your hoobae and you're being so courtsey?" Min Ja joked.

"How about you, Taehyung-ssi?" Min Ja asked.

"About Na Ri-ssi, I really admire her. I'm glad that we're being shipped. I really like her personality." Taehyung confessed.

You smiled and felt your cheeks heating up. Your heart began racing as Taehyung glanced over at you, shooting you a brave wink.

"Woah, woah, woah. Isn't this going too fast, Taehyung-ssi? And you like her personality, only? Nothing else?" Min Ja joked.

"A-ah. Yes, I want to be her friend too." Taehyung said, smiling shyly at you.

You nodded and returned a half-hearted smile. You admit that you were slightly disappointed. You wanted more than a friend. But after all, everything begins with small steps. You always have to take things moving slowly.

.

.

.

"Na Ri-ssi!" A husky voice called your name.

You stopped and whipped your head around. A shocked expression took over your angeeic face when you saw Taehyung. He ran up to you, smiling with staggered breaths.

"Ahh... Thank god you haven't left." Taehyung said with a shy grin as he ruffled his orange hair.

"Is there something wrong, Taehyung-ssi?" you asked, raising your eyebrows.

"Don't you want to be my friend?" Taehyung asked with a cheeky grin.

"What... What kind of question is that?" you laughed jokingly.

"So what's your answer?" Taehyung asked.

You smiled at Taehyung. Your answer was obvious. A yes.

________________________________________________