V (BTS) : Playing with Fire

"I loved you."

"Oh really? I didn't know."

He growls and grabs the chair, throwing it towards the mirror. You gasp, stumbling backwards as you watch the fragile pieces crumple to the floor upon the impact. Sounds of glass shattering follows after whilst you look at him in disbelief.

"Who is that motherfucker?!" Taehyung yells as he grabs your wrist to pull you towards him.

"He's Henry for god's sake! It hurts, Taehyung!" you cry, struggling to get his grip off you.

He does not stop. His grip on your wrist only tightens, no losening, just like his possessiveness over you.

"It's painful!" you yell louder this time.

He cackles and yanks your hair, releasing his grip on your wrist. "What about me? Don't I feel pain?"

"Let go of me and we'll talk!"

"No babe, you played me." An unfamiliar smirk forms over his lips as he tugs you into the bedroom.

You cry loudly as his grip continues to get stronger. His fingers tangle in your hand with no intention to let go. Tears prickle your eyes as you begin to sob. Where is the relationship leading to?

There is no more understandment. Just plain distrust and betrayal. A flame which should never have been played.

"You bedded him."

You whimper and curl your fingers around the fabric of his shirt. "You don't know anything."

Taehyung snickers as he nods, as if he is understanding you finally. "Of course, what do I know?"

He lets go of you, causing your frail body to collapse onto the bed. You breathe heavily and push yourself off the bed.

"I...don't need all this humliation from you, Kim Taehyung." you say, poking his chest with an index finger. "You don't understand me and you never will."

"Y/N-ah, haven't you learnt not to play with fire?" he cackles and grab your wrist before you can leave. "You can get burn. Burnt into ashes."

"Let go."

He snorts and you roll your eyes. You scowl angrily. "Aren't you letting go?"

You turn around and try to rip your arm away from him even if it takes to result in an broken arm. Taehyung looks at you in amusement as you play a tug of war.

"You can't win me, babe." he laughs dominantly as he pulls you even closer.

You knock into him, fingers curl up with fear of touching him. He has become so unfamiliar, unlike the understanding and caring boyfriend he was.

"How?" Taehyung slurrs.

"What?"

"The pain of playing with the fire."

He throws you onto the bed before he pounces on you. His can single-handledly hold your both wrists together while he ties them with a thick rope. You can say you tried struggling, but your legs are no match for his muscular legs.

"Are you mad?" you scream as he goes down to tie your ankles together.

"I am."

You watch agasp as he sits over your legs and tie your ankles together with a rope.

"You are fucking mad, Kim Tae Hyung!"

You wince loudly and try to scream for help, but it does not help being in a soundproof apartment. Taehyung has previously bought it just because it is easier for him to play music without disturbing neighbours but probably it was a complete mistake.

He leaves the room for a few minutes and comes back with a weapon in his hand. A whip.

"No... T-Taehyung, you can't do this!" you cry and try to struggle harder.

The ropes brush against your delicate skin, the rough material making scratches and cuts on your skin.

"Please... Let me explain!" you beg as tears roll down your face. Or are they beads of perspiration, you do not know.

"I saw it, I don't need any explaination." Taehyung says as he crawls over you.

"You are pyschotic, Taehyung."

He just laughs while you yell and scream vulgarities at him.

The biggest nightmare arrives when the whip is raised into the air.

"Like I said, don't ever play with the fire."