Sehun (EXO) : Disguise

A request from Aranelr

"Araneeeel!" you spat in disgust as you watched your best friend whine. "Yah, you're so whiny." you scoffed, laughing as you pushed her gently in her shoulder.

Instead, she held in her laughts and showed aegyo, puffing her cheeks and pouting her plump lips. "That's cute! But...nope, I'm still not going!" you exclaimed, insisting on your stand.

"I don't have that much time to watch a musical." you said, glancing at your watch. You lifted your head to see Jae Mi pouting again. Yes, again.

You were about to roll your eyes when she began tugging your arm, being whiny and all. "Gosh... I told you I can't go. Sehun probably might call me any minute." you lied, giving whatever excuse you could find to escape hell.

Yes, you are never a lover of musicals. Neither do you ever would enjoy musicals. You could simply doze off in mere minutes, it would be kinda rude so you had always chosen not to go to any.

"Please Aranel~" Jae Mi sang your name melodiously, yet making you cringe as you felt goosebumps all over. "Please, please, please, please." Your phone began ringing, you quickly pulled out your phone, a grin growing on your lips.

"Sorry Jae Mi-ah, looks like I got to go!" you said, shrugging her arm off before running for the elevator. You turned around, waving at her and you could see her pouting from a distance. "Call me when you're home!" you mouthed to her, seeing her nodding with a sad smile, you could not help but to feel a little bit guilty.

Finally, you could pick up the call as you got on the elevator. "Yes, oppa?" you said sweetly into the phone, making it soft enough for only Sehun to hear. You could hear his sigh, making you crease your eyebrows.

You got off the elevator, still waiting for his reply as you paused your steps by the wall. "Come over now. I'm at the studio." he snapped coldly, not even bothering to greet you. You knew that something was wrong again.

You nodded. "Yea, sure oppa. But...what's wrong?" you questioned with concern. "Just come now, will you?" he spoke in reluctance. You bit your lips, wandering what exactly happened that made him so frustrated. "Oppa--" Sehun hung off the call before you could even finish your sentence. Something was really wrong.

.

.

.

You let out a deep breath as you stood at the door, preparing yourself. You puffed out your cheeks, exhaling the air as you dusted your dress clean. Grabbing the doorknob, you were about to twist it when someone twist it before you do. Your eyes widened slightly as the door opened, revealing a small gap. There Sehun was, wearing a black snapback, his hazel brown hair showing a little.

"Sehun-ah." you said with a little shocked tone. You could see his face totally wore out. His eyes looked so tired. Fat beads of perspiration roll down from his forehead, and even on his nose. You lifted your hand to cup his cheeks, lips slightly parted.

"Are you okay?" you asked, eyes filled with concern. Sehun eyed you for a second before pulling away, walking back into the middle of the unlit studio. You let your arms fell to your sides, standing in confusion. His actions were so cold towards you, you could feel your heart ache a little.

You pursed your lips, trying to keep your mood up as you gently shut the door behind you, not interrupting his dance practice. Sehun was practicing alone in the studio since the rest of his members had returned home already. He was really practicing hard, you could tell.

Wolf, Growl, Overdose, Call Me Baby, Love Me Right. He had completed the dance choreography for most of the title songs, but he was not planning to stop yet. You were getting worried at his hardcore training.

"Sehun, stop training." you raised your voice. He was not listening to you at all, all he could hear was the music blasting in his ears. "Sehun!" you cried out, feel tears pool in your eyes. "Stop it!" Sehun still was not heeding to your commands.

You rose on your feet, heading over to the radio as you turned it off immediately. Sehun stopped it his steps, pure irritation written well on his torn out face. "What are you doing?" he said in a low tone. You walked over to him and snapped. "What do you think you are doing?!" you cried back. "You're only hurting yourself!"

"I'm dancing, can't you see?" Sehun spat back, rolling his eyes in annoyance. "Why do you always have to disturb me?" Sehun scoffed as he headed over to the radio, turning in back on and continuing dancing.

You stood there, jaws slightly falling as you watched him in disbelief. This was the first time he would not take your words. "Oh Sehun." you said, trying to control your staggered breaths. You gritted your teeth as you watched him dance harder and harder.

Seconds ticked by and you were still waiting for him to stop. But Sehun had no intention of stopping at all. He had completely reached your maximum point. You could not stand watching him hurting himself anymore. Always having to go off for practices and training early mornings and returning home late.

You turned off the radio the second time, biting your lip as you watched him continueing to dance. "Oh Sehun, stop right now!" you shouted, tears threatening to fall. Sehun paused, his back facing you as you slowly walked over to him. "Is this what you want?" you cried as tears wet your cheeks. "Why did you even call me over when you're going to ignore me?!"

You watched as his upper body rise and fall to his heavy breaths. You closed your eyes, curling your fingers as you waited for a reply. "Talk to me, Sehun." you breathed.

"Go back home." Sehun snapped, turning around to face you with a stern expression. You scoffed and dry-laughed in response, grabbing his wrist. "You're going home with me too." you said.

You turned, heading for the door with your palm around his wet wrist. You gasped when he threw your hand off, causing you flinch in the stingy pain.

"You know what? I called you here wasn't to listen to your yellings. I thought that I could finally get someone enjoy my dance, but who knew?" he said, ending with a dry-laugh. You stared at him, eyes widened as you nodded. "I know, Sehun. B-but you're practicing way over!"

Sehun dropped his gaze to the floor, tucking his hands in the pockets of his training pants. "Isn't it what I'm suppose to do?" he said, slowing raising his head. "I'm falling way too behind them, Aranel! I can't keep up with singing already. I can't let my dancing fall behind too!" Your lips parted as you noticed the tears in his eyes.

"S-Sehun-ah." you murmured, taking a step closer to him. Sehun never told you about how he felt. You always thought that he was doing great in EXO. Probably it was because Sehun did not want to disappoint you. But now that he confessed his true feelings, you felt hurt that you were not able to comfort him nor cheer him on.

You took his pale face in your hands, cupping his cheeks as you wiped his tears. You stared into his brown eyes, seeing that they were full of hurt and pain.

"Sorry Sehun. I-I didn't know." you breathed. "I'll...be here for you now, I'll help you." you promised, gently pressing your lips on his. You pulled back, seeing that his gaze softened. You smiled and ran your fingers in his hazel brown hair, stroking them gently.

"Thanks Aranel." he whispered against your lips and pressed his lips onto yours, kissing you ever so passionately

________________________________________________