Jung Kook (BTS) : I forgive you

A request from Exopromise

A wide grin spreaded across cheeks from ear to ear you stared at the cake in admiration. "Ahhh... Kim Hana is always this skillful." she praised herself unknowingly whilst clapping her hands in satisfaction.

"Alright, let's get you little ones inside and we're done." you spoke sweetly as you began moving the cupcakes into a decorated gift box. "Jung Kook will love this, wouldn't he?" you asked yourself, partly confident yet feeling a bit hopeless.

It was your third anniversary with Jung Kook. The both of you met in high school but never dared to confess. You were always shy and introvet, it was your nature. But on the graduation day, Jung Kook actually confessed to you. You would never reject him, and you accepted him. Three years had passed, and the both of you were still gging well.
.

You stood in front of the studio, patting dust of your dress before laying your hand over the doorknob. "Oh?" you said when someone beat you to it iver the other side of the door, twisting it open before you could. You let your hand fall back to your side as you lifted your head to look at the person.

"Ahh, Hana-ssi." Jin greeted with a shy smile. You returned a smile before giving a light bow. "Annyeong, Jin oppa, I'll be troubling you today again!" you said cheerfully, not knowing that Jung Kook was not even in the studio.

"Is that Hana noona?!" a loud voice was heard from inside the studio whereas you chuckled at Taehyung's deep voice. "Probably you're looking for Jung Kook, right?" Jin said, raising an eyebrow. Your eyes averted from the playful boys back to Jin and nodded. "Yea, I got some cupcakes made for him." you said proudly, liftimg the gift box.

"Ahh... Sorry Hana-ssi, but Jung Kook just headed home in the early afternoon." Jin said, scratching the back of his head. "He said he wasn't feeling well, so we told him to go back earlier." he explained as you nodded in understandment.

"Then I'll just go to Jung Kook's house, oppa, don't tell him!" you reminded, putting a finger on your lips. Jin laughed and nodded, grabbing your shoulders and pushing you to the lift. "Thanks oppa, I'll make delicious food for y'all next time. Help me say hi to the boys!" you said with a smile, giving a bow before walking into the lift. Jin smiled and waved at you till the doors closed.

.

You hopped off the bus, the smile never leaving your face as you quickly made your way to Jung Kook's apartment. You wanted to see his expression when he sees you at his doorstep.

You reached his apartment in no time, pressing the button and waited patiently for the lift to arrive. You curled your fingers around the straps of the gift bag, anticipating yet feeling nervous. This was the first time you took the iniatiative to do a surprise. You had guarantee that Jung Kook would like it, given his gentle and caring nature.

You walked into the lift, pressing the button for Jung Kook's apartment level. You could feel your heartbeat increasing every second. "Ahh... Calm down, Hana. You can do this." you said as you left the lift, heading towards Jung Kook's apartment which was at the end of the corridor.

"Here." you said as you glanced up at the door number. Lifting your hand, you hesitated. You clenched your eyes shut and knocked a few times. You pulled your hand back to your side and bit your lip, anxiously waiting for a response. You knocked a few more times, still not receiving response.

"Oh ya, Jung Kook gave me his keys before..." you murmured, reaching for a pocket in your backpack. "There." you said with a satisfied grin. You slotted the key into the padlock, successfully unlocking the gate as well as the door.