J-Hope (BTS) : Christmas Punishment

You laid comfortably in Ho Seok's embrace, his strong arms giving you warmth. Happiness showed through a smile on your lips as you listened in his humming. Ho Seok shifted slightly to make himself comfortable, but it was a mistake. Your eyebrows creased at the piercing light you received from the translucent lacy curtains. Ho Seok's lips parted slightly as he leaned forward, shielding the sunlight with his broad shoulders.

"Better?" Ho Seok purred with his lips against your neck, allowing his hot breath to tickle your skin. You hummed in response, his embrace allowing you feel more comfortable and drowsier.

Ho Seok could not stop the grin that tugged the corners of his lips. His dilated eyes were wandering in your face, he was lost in your beauty and could not find a way out. "Baby, you're beautiful." he breathed, allowing his slender fingers to caress your face.

You droned in exhaustion, not wanting to speak in such a cold morning. It was supposed to be winter, the bright Sun and the falling snow. But Ho Seok was always there to keep you warmth with his body heat.

"Mmm... I'm cold." you drawled softly, making it only audible to him. Ho Seok immediately reached for the blankets that had fallen off your shoulders, tugging them to your neck. You beamed in satisfaction, snuggling your neck into the pillow.

Your chest rose and fell evenly to your breathings. You inhaled the scent of his cologne. It was not strong, yet it was rich with his scent. It was just as you liked it. When you could wear his shirts, inhale his scent all day long.

Ho Seok found himself lost in your skin, his eyes unable to focus. He let his hands travel to the back of your neck. You hissed at the warm contact against your cold skin. Ho Seok inched himself closer, his lips barely touching the tip of your nose as you felt his breath.

"H-Ho Seok." you stammered, your hands at his waist. Ho Seok grinned as he sneakily tugged your waist closer to him. You clenched your eyes, feeling his slender fingers working its way to your spine. You could sense his actions through the thick fabric of your pullover, making you excited in no time.

"Aren't you going to wake up?" Ho Seok murmured and pecked your eyelids. You pouted, gently shaking your head in reluctance. Ho Seok could not stop the growing smirk as he pressed his lips against yours, releasing your pout.

He smirked, bringing a thumb to tilt your chin. "Then I'll kiss you till you wake up." Ho Seok whispered, leaving wet trails on your throat with his lips. A moan escaped your lips when you felt his lips hungrily sucking on your skin. "H-Ho Seok, not there." you purred, your breaths staggering with his teasing.

"Why don't you wake up now, we got tonnes to do on a Christmas morning." Ho Seok took a pause to speak. You took the chance to push him away, turning your body to face the other side. "I'm sleepy, let me sleep for another 10 minutes." you pleaded, pulling the blankets to your chin.

Ho Seok watched your body tremble slightly at the cold. He smiled and snaked an arm around your waist, tugging you into his embrace. "I'll keep you warm." he mumbled, shutting his eyes along. You smiled and nodded, placing your hands on his.

You furrowed your eyebrows, feeling Ho Seok shift continuously, changing his positions repeatedly. You gulped when he pulled his hand away from yours. His muscular arms wrapped your shoulders tightly, pulling your body close to his and emptied the gap between your body and his. You giggled, feeling his cheeks rub against yours. You snuggled to his warm skin, enjoying the heat he radiated.

"Baby, 10 minutes passed already." Ho Seok mumbled, pressing his lips on your cheeks. You chuckled and pushed your hair out of the way, enjoying his soft yet lustful kisses. "No kisses, baby, let's wash up." Ho Seok said, loosening his grip around you.