Sung Kyu (Infinite) : Kontrol

Sung Kyu scrambled into the apartment, the alcohol stench immediately stunk the entire living room. He had his eyebrows furrowed when he saw you in his blurred vision. Dropping his backpack to the side of the door, he kicked the wooden door shut behind him before staggering towards you. He kicks he sneakers off and barely able managed to keep his balance. Letting out a gasp, his knees collapsed onto the soft wool mat as he kept his eyes on you. 

You were asleep, your peaceful self laying on the armrest, your chest rising and falling gently as you breaths were barely audible. He was not pleased with you in his sight. You were not supposed to be sleeping, you were to welcome him back home.

Yah!"

You gasped and immediately shot awake, stunned at the sudden impact. But you were long familiarized with such behaviour of his. "Sung Kyu." you managed to choke out before trying to push his hands off your shoulders. His eyes opened wider before pushing you back on the sofa. "What?! Is that how you greet me?" Sung Kyu said, ending with a scoff. You struggled to push him off you, whimpering as his fingernails began digging into your skin. "Oppa! Stop!" you cried as tears pooled in your eyes. "It hurts!"

Sung Kyu gritted his teeth and felt more tempted to hurt you despite your constant screams. This was practically what he did every single day. Rarely were they days which he would not drink. If he was sober, he would ignore you, not even granting you a glance, only to treat you invisible. Whereas when he was drunk, he would take it out on you, vent all his frustrations that he bore during work. You were tired of this, You never wanted to lead this kind of life.

You let out a loud scream before using all your force and kicking him straight in his abdomen, making him fall slightly. "This bitch-" Your eyes widened when you caught his eyes full of anger and hatred. Quickly, you picked yourself up before dashing into the bathroom for your dear life. You could him yelling your name viciously from behind, his voice getting louder as he chased you. You rushed into the bathroom, slamming the door shut and locking it without hesitation. You covered your ears upon hearing him bang violently on the door. You leaned against the wall that was furthest from the door. You could hear his yells growing into a loud growl. He was distressed and flared up. You squinted your eyes shut, wishing all these will pass quickly.

All the screams, yells, tears and...pain.

.

.

.

.

.

Sung Kyu opened his eyes, immediately squinting them and turning his head a side to hide from the sunlight. He opened his eyes once again, barely adjusting to the brightness. His lips parted when he realised what he had done to the living room again. It was all messed up. Clothes thrown all over, furnitures flipped over. "So Eun..." It was the first thing he thought of. Quickly, he pushed himself up, feeling the migraine struck him almost in a split second. "Really..." he said before holding onto his head while leaning onto the wall for support. He pushed the door open before stumbling inside. His eyebrows furrowed when he realised that you were not inside there. Panic rose over him a he began combing every single room, praying from the bottom of his heart to find you safe and sound.

"So Eun-yah..." Sung Kyu sang, making his way in and out of each room. He could feel his body temperature rising as he picked up his phone, trying to reach you. "Where are you?"he murmured, his fingers rubbing nervously against each other as he paced back and forth.

.

.

.

.

.

Days had past, nothing was heard from you. Sung Kyu could not stop himself from dialing you, trying every ways and means to reach you. "Where are you exactly?!" Sung Kyu growled, throwing his phone across the room before burying his face in his hands. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry to have treated you like shit. I miss you...a lot... I love you so much that it hurts... I regret...I was...I was just so selfish to let my emotions get to my head. I-I shouldn't even have hurt you..."

I'll take care of being hurt on my own,

so in return promise me one thing.

Promise me just this one thing.

Your place will always, forever be just how you left it,

so if by any chance you start to miss me again

don't worry about it and come back to me.

Come back.

Every single day I'm here shedding endless tears

while waiting for you, come back to me.

Come back.

You're the only one who can end

this endless wait inside of me.

I can take care of waiting all on my own,

so in return please remember this.

Please remember just this one thing.

My shoulder will always, forever be there for you,

so whenever it may be, if you need me again

don't worry about it and come back to me.

Come back.

Every single day I'm here shedding endless tears

while waiting for you, come back to me.

Come back.

You're the only one who can end

this endless wait inside of me.

I won't ask you any questions,

not about why you left me behind here all alone,

nothing like that.*

What's so important about that?

I just need you by my side.

I mean it, that's all I need.

Come back.

Every single day I'm here shedding endless tears

while waiting for you, come back to me.

Come back.

You're the only one who can end

this endless wait inside of me.

Come back.

You're all I have.

Every single day you're always going to be the only one in my heart.

___________________________________________________