Chanyeol (EXO) : I'm here

"Eomma. Eomma."

As soon as his words got to you, you whipped your head towards your child. He stood low, his height barely reaching your hips.

"Yes, Channie?" you said sweetly, smiling.

"I want." he said, pointing to the direction of the cotton candy stall.

A wide beam spreaded across your lips as you bent down to pick him up in your arms.

"Aigoo. My Channie wants a cotton candy?" you cooed, rubbing your nose against his.

"C-cotton. Candy." Chan Yi spoke in a small voice, learning the word for the first time.

You chuckled at his behavior and headed towards the cotton candy stall. Your lips parted at the sight of the variety of flavours. You had been a lover of cotton candy, but you never saw such number of flavours.

"Which one do you want, Channie?" you asked, looking at him. "There's...um. Blueberry, strawberry, grape, orange--"

"S-strawberry." he said, almost exclaiming.

Your eyes widened slightly at his enthusiasium. Chan Yi stared back at you with widened eyes until a burp cut the moment off.

"Aigoo..." you teased, pecking him on his nose as little Channie chuckled along.

"Ajussi, I would like one strawberry flavour cotton candy." you said with a grin.

"Thanks."

He handed you a strawberry cotton candy, almost enough for two adults.

"Waah." you choked in disbelief.

"It's big." Chan Yi said, pointing at the fluffy object.

You nodded. "It's big, isn't it? I'm sure you can finish it all."

"No, eomma, we will share it." he said as if it was an order.

You chuckled. "Isn't Channie a big eater?"

Chan Yi hesitated to reply for a second or two as you searched for a bench.

"Because you're my eomma." Chan Yi said.

You brought your eyes to Chan Yi, smiling.

You sat Chan Yi down on the bench, putting him gently. He held onto the cotton candy, taking small bites.

You sat beside him, your eyes never leaving him. How...how can someone look so much like Chanyeol?

Chan Yi practically had everything. Those big eyes and Yoda ears from Chanyeol. A small button nose and thin lips from you.

"I'm so glad I didn't abort you." you whispered under your breath.

Stroking his hair, you did not even eat a bite of the candy. It was good enough watching him enjoying the cotton candy.

Chan Yi lifted his head and stared at you blankly. He gulped and put his eyes back to the cotton candy. You watched him pull out a small fluffy ball of cotton candy.

"Eomma." he said, reaching the fluffy ball towards your lips.

"It's for me?" you asked with a wide grin.

He nodded proudly, patiently waiting for you to accept his gift.

"Thank you Channie." you mumbled after eating it from his tiny fingers.

You looked up from Chan Yi, glancing past the crowds. There were families and friends waiting in line for rides. Father, mother and children, they were all having fun as a family.