Yugyeom (GOT7) : Shy secrets

A request from Aeyoon_

Yugyeom looks at you. He chuckles. It is so obvious that you are getting sleepy but you just do not want to admit it. The way your half-lidded eyes closes sometimes, your lips pluckering like a baby.

"Let's go sleep." he murmurs.

You look at him blankly and pout. "Not yet, Yugyeommie, the movie isn't over."

"But I'm tired." he pouts in return and teases you. You smile and reach for the remote control, switching the television off. "Since you're tired, I shall accompany you."

Yugyeom chuckles as he follows you from behind. He watches you head to the room in small yet staggered footsteps, as if you are drunk. He smiles and picks you up from your behind in bridal style. You do not protest like always, instead you silently accepts his offer.

"You're just so stubborn." Yugyeom sighs sadly as he watches you fall asleep in his arms almost immediately.

He lays you down on the bed as gently as he can. Yugyeom does not want to wake up, knowing that you have been working for long periods since this week.

The thick blanket is slowly pulled over your exposed body, shielding you from cold. Yugyeom smiles, satisfied with the conditions you are receiving in your sleep and finally lies down beside you.

"I love you so much." he mumbles, resting his body diagonally to face you.

"Those small eyes...button nose...pouty lips, I love all of them." Yugyeom grins and feels the butterflies in his stomach. "Ouh, I'm so cheesy, aren't I?"

His smile slowly fades when you are not responding. Oh...you're asleep. He sighs and tugs himself closer to you. He does not even dare to say a 'I love you' to you even though he feels that way so much he can die from the churning of stomach when he sees you. He does not have the courage to show his love for you. He is afraid he will scare you away if he is too clingy. But you will never do that.

A small moan leaves your plump lips, attracting his attention and he smiles unconsciously, again. He notices your hands reaching for his arm and pull yourself to his chest.

"Sleep well, my princess." he whispers and presses a kiss to your forehead.

.

The light shines in through the cracks of the blinds, the light unbearble for their thin lids. Yugyeom wakes up first since he is next to the window. His clenches his eyes shut and tugs you into towards him, making sure that your face is shielded from the sunlight.

You whine and pulls the cloth of the white shirt he wore. He smiles and strokes your hair gently. "Sleep."

You hum in return and kicks the blanket off the bed. Yugyeom groans and tries to hook the blanket with his toes but he is unable to.

"You must so cold." Yugyeom mumbles and tries to wrap his limbs around you so you can feel his warmth.

"Gyeommie..." you whine and tries to push his legs away.

Yugyeom rolls away and looks at you sadly. His eyes twitches slightly and he quickly shakes his thoughts off.

"Aeyoon-ah...your belly button--" he gulps and turns away as red blushes spread over his cheeks.

He chuckles at his own reaction but quickly lean towards you and pull down your shirt to cover your exposed skin. "There, warm and comfortable."

"I love you so much, Yugyeom oppa." you whisper and pull him closer.

"D-Did you see...?" Yugyeom stammers nervously as your arms are wraoped around his broad shoulders.

You giggle and locks your lips with his. "No, I didn't."