Ilhoon (BtoB) : I'm yours

A request from got7jypent

You walked through the hallways, hugging your books tightly to your chest as you made your way towards your locker. You were greeted by gossiping and soft screams from the girls near you. 'Ilhoon-ssi must be here.' you thought but shrugged it off.

You unlocked the padlock, opening the locker and quickly throwing your books into the barely available space.

"Ilhoon oppa!" you heard a screechy voice which made you jump. You turned to the girl beside you, jaws fallen in disgust. You slammed your locker shut, slipping the padlock back as she watched the girl wave her arm so strongly that it would fall off.

Ilhoon had his earpieces on as he quickly strolled down the hallway, wanting to avert his fangirls to make it to his classroom. But a loud voice caught him as he turned to the direction of the voice, only to saw someone. His crush.

He recognised that backview of yours. Ilhoon immediately pulled out a earpiece and stopped in his pace, feeling his world entire revolving around you. The girl who called him was still fangirling and all, but he never noticed her but you.

His eyes widened slightly when he saw sideview of your cheeks when you turned to look at the fangirl. A grin crept onto his face when he saw you making a face. Ilhoon stood there, more confident with his hands tucked into the pockets of the school blazer as he waited for you to turn around.

Yes, you did turn around. Your eyes went Ilhoon, barely for a second until you turned back to the front and started walking. Ilhoon's face fell as he watched you leave without even noticing him. He could feel his heart sank a bit when you left with a mere eye contact.

"Oppa! Here!" the girl exclaimed, still jumping and waving at Ilhoon. Ilhoon snapped out of his daze and turned to the girl, giving a half-hearted smile before walking away.

.

Ilhoon slouched down on his seat, folding his arms on the table and sat his chin on his arms. His mind went back to where it was earlier. He remembered every bit of you, your sparkly brown eyes, your button nose and thin pink lips. A silly smile crept onto his lips, before slowly falling into a pout. "How can she not notice me..."

"What are you talking about?" Sung Jae, his buddy scoffed as he collapsed on the chair beside Ilhoon's. "N-nothing." Ilhoon snapped, not realising that he was stuttering. Sung Jae's lips raised into a sly grin as he gave a nudge on Ilhoon's shoulder. "Is it Y/N again?"

Ilhoon's head immediately whipped towards his buddy with his eyes widened. "What... H-how did you know?" Ilhoon gasped, his jaws frozen in place. A smirk grew on Sung Jae's lips as hd leaned closer to Ilhoon. "Yah, should I help you get Y/N?" Ilhoon stared at Sung Jae for a second before rolling his eyes.

.

"Yah, yah, yah, Y/N-ah!" Min Hae shouted, sending you jumping straight up. Your eyes widened at her, before shutting your eyes and sinking down on your seat. "I thought it was Mr Lee...." you said, letting out a breath in relief as you patted your chest.

"Yah, do you come to school so early to sleep?" Min Hae scoffed as she sat down beside you. You rested your chin on the desk and shook your head, pouting your lips. "I was just thinking about something." you said softly, your mind going to Ilhoon's smile when you saw him at the hallway.

A smirk grew on Min Hae's lips as she threw her arm over your shoulders. "Someone?" she said. You scowled. "I said something." "Alright, alright. Do you want to know what happened in the hallway earlier?" Min Hae asked. You lifted your chin off the desk and stared at her. "Isn't it the girls who are always fangirling at Ilhoon-ssi?"