Jackson (GOT7) : If only you knew

AA request from AthiralDridzal

"Say goodbye to Uncle Lee, kids!" Teacher Jung managed to yell with her breaking voice.

A slight giggle escaped your lips as you saw your classmates groaning in disgust. You and your fellow classmates were at least 16-year-old yet the teachers would not stop addressing your class as kids. They were just ungrown teenagers pretending to be mature, that was what Teacher Jung would always say.

Rainbow colours spread across the once-faint-sky, fluffy clouds were invisible and gave a fuller view of the sunset. You turned around and took one last glimpse at the wooden huts. How fast time flies certainly. You remembered exactly when you first took step into this vegetable farm. But it was already a week ago. You knew for sure you were going to miss this place.

The class bid farewell to the farmers as well as the beautiful scenery, it was a hands-on experience for the entire class indeed.

"Comon' kids, go on inside." Teacher Jung hurried, impatiently rushing the 36 'grown-up' kids into the excursion bus.

"Where's Jackson?" you muttered under your breath as you whipped your head around to look for him.

Usually he would wait for you, sticking to you like a bubble gum as if you were ever going to leave him. But of course you would never leave him. Yet now, he was nowhere to be found.

"Hanis-ssi! What are you doing?" Teacher Jung called out, catching your attention. "You're the last one now!"

"O-oh, I'm coming Teacher!" you exclaimed before running over to her with slight hesitation.

The second you stepped foot in the bus, it was like a wet market. Ahjumma debating for a cheaper price over a mere fish, uncles fighting over a piece of meat-- Forget it, where was Jackson. You slowly walked down the aisle, looking out for where Jackson might had sat. Not here... Neither was he there...

Suddenly, a high-pitched laugh pierced your ear and you immediately knew who it was. Whipping your head to where the sound came from, you gave the brightest smile ever. But the smile did not hang around for long. Sure it was Jackson you recognised, but he was not alone. Neither was he waiting for you. He was just—chatting with a girl.

"Jackson." you spoke. But it was barely audible in the chaotic bus.

The bus started driving without warning and sent you tripping over. You gasped when you felt the impact on your toes, surprisingly you did not meet the rugged carpet. "Are you okay?" A gentle voice asked.

"Oh, yes..and thank you Jae Beom." you managed to croak out upon recognising his voice.

"Here." he said as he put you back on your balance.

"O-ouch." you whimpered when you tried to take another step.

"Let's get you seated first." Jae Beom said before putting you down on one of the empty seats behind the ones Jackson and Hye Ji sat.

You could not believe it. You hurt your feet and almost fell right beside him, yet Jackson did not even notice anything. What if you were to not board the bus? Jackson would probably never realise, seemed he was so engrossed with the 'humorous' conversation he had with Hye Ji.

"Hanis."

"Hanis."

"O-oh yes Jae Beom?" you said and stared at him with lost eyes. "Sorry, what did you say earlier?"

"You hurt your feet, didn't you?" he asked with a concerned expression.

"I think I did..." you said, unsure as you bent down your spine to look at your feet.