J-Hope (BTS) : Treasure

A request from LovableWimble

Your frail body is leaning against the softness of the couch whilst your head rests on the armrest. Your legs shift a little, rubbing against the rough material of the couch as you hurt. The pain begins to spread throughout your body. You cannot help but to let out a small cry when a sharp pain sting your abdomen.

"Ho Seok..." you cry while pushing yourself to sit up.

You grab the phone with your trembling fingers and punch in a message.

"Ho Seok, I'm hurting..." you typed while clutching onto your stomach.

Please... Pick up, it has been days...

"The customer is unavailable--" You scream out and throw the device aside.

Frsutrated. It is what you feel right now. Pain is striking you physically and emotionly.

The thought of Ho Seok not being home for a few days now is worrying you. You have been calling him twice a day, hoping not to interrupt him but he never picks up. Today is the worse. It is already the third day and there is still no news from him. You see him performing live on television at a show and it saddens you to realise that he is working so hard.

But has he ever thought of you?

Your stomach begins to hurt even more. It is the time of the month again, but the pain was not okay. It may be due to your stress levels because it hurt even more. The cramps are killing you as you grit onto your teeth.

A tear falls onto your cheeks when you hear your phone ringing. It is Ho Seok.

.

.

.

However, you have fallen asleep from the pain. Weak as you were, you rise up the second you hear someone unlocking the door.

Are you actually relieved to know that he is home?

"Babe!" is the first thing he says.

Ho Seok steps in and watches you slowly approaching you. He raises his eyebrows in confusion at your change of behaviour but do not realise anymore.

"Hey, I gave you a call earlier this afternoon, why didn't you pick up?" he asks, smiling.

You stare at him with those eyes that no longer hold emotions.

His smile begins to fade. "Yah, what's with your glares? Don't you hear me asking you a question?" Ho Seok snaps.

He steps in and places a hand on your shoulder which you react violently to. He has his hand slapped away unexpectedly as he stares back at you.

"Minah--"

"Didn't you see my message?" you ask.

His eyes are slightly surprised and after he is browsing through his phone. You look at his expressions, seeing them change to remorse.

"Oh my god, I-I'm so sorry!" he cries and throws his phone away before cupping your cheeks. "Baby, where are you hurting? Let's go to t--"

"Enough, Ho Seok!" you spit, shoving his arms away. "I don't need it, Ho Seok! I had enough... You coming back late at night and sometimes even not coming back for days. W-without a single call. I call you, I text you, have you ever seen them?"

He runs a hand through his black hair before staring back at you with those dark eyes of his.

Is that irritance you saw in his eyes?