Jimin (BTS) : That's what you think

A request from johsilje

"Yaaaah!" a thundering voice boomed across the room. You knew exactly who it was. You creased your eyebrows, letting out a low grunt as you buried your face back into the pillow. "It's 12pm already. Aren't you ever going to wake up?" your mom asked, leaning against the doorframe with her arms folded.

"Mom... Just let me sleep some more." you whined, snuggling comfortably in the thick blankets. You could hear her dry-laugh despite your ears being blocked. "Well, you said that too, three hours ago." she snapped, her face falling into a stern expression.

You rolled your eyes, pretending to be asleep as you remained still. "And, Jiminnie is here today." she said, clasping her hands together as her voice raised in excitement. Your eyes fluttered wide open from under the blankets. "Annyeong! I heard my name, aunt!" Jimin exclaimed, his voice becoming clearer as he stepped into your room.

You threw the blankets away from your face, eyes widened at Jimin who was standing beside your mom. He was well-dressed and all, like usual whereas you were still in pyjamas. "Nice pyjamas." he commented, stifling his chuckles as he turned away. "Yah! Who told you to come into my room?!" you yelled, throwing the pillow at him. Your jaws fell when you realised who the pillow hit. Ouch.

"Yah, yah, yah! How dare you speak like that to Jimin-ssi? He's my bestfriend's son! And what was this pillow for?" your mom said, gritting her teeth as she picked up the pillow.

"S-sorry, mom, it wasn't intention. I was aiming at Jimin..." you said, curling your fingers apologetically. Her eyebrows were raised as you groaned. "Aiming at Jimin...?" "No, no, mom, you misunderstand me. I'm...I'm going to wash up first." you said, leaping off the bed as you brushed past Jimin, shotting him a glare as you headed to the bathroom. A grin crept onto his lips as if he watched you leave.

"Crazy, isn't she?" your mom said, laughing. You scowled and shouted out from inside the bathroom. "I can hear you well, mom!" Your mom rolled her eyes and turned back to Jimin with a wide beam. "Yes, aunt. She hasn't change a bit." Jimin added, a genuine smile tugging his plump lips as his gaze fell to his fidgetting feet. "Of course, how would she change? Come down for brunch when you're done packing." your mom said, giving him a pat on his shoulder before leaving. "Yes, aunt." he replied politely, giving a bow.

.

You stepped out of the bathroom, changed out of your pyjamas. Your pyjamas were simply those kids' style, well, they are comfortable still. You were merely dressed in a spagetti straps black bropped tank top, along with a pair of pastel mint pom pom shorts. You did not wear it to impress Jimin, but just that you wanted to leave for a jog since you did not want to see Jimim at all.

Well, you and Jimin had been together since young. Blame it on your mom being bestfriends with Jimin's mom. You and him have been fighting non-stop throughout the years, nothing changed at all. You could call him an enemy more than a friend. Jimin, Park Jimin, it would be the definition of annoyance.

You thought Jimin would never be returning to Korea after studying in New Yock. But little did you know, he could actually complete university in two years and came back without you knowing. And there he was, turning up at your doorstep before you could even wake up. You were a little surprised, you admit.

"Annyeong, Tae Tae." his voice appeared out of nowhere, making you jump in surprise. "Whaaaat?! That was creepy." you scowled, drying your light brown hair with the towel. "Aren't you going to greet me?" Jimin grinned, leaing forward. You raised an eyebrow and laughed, shrugging it off. "If I were to greet you, I wouldn't be Taeyeon." you bet smugly. Jimin pulled back, tucking his hands into the pockets of his skinny jeans as he nodded in defeat.