Jimin (BTS) : Pillow jealousy

A request from Infamous_Soul

"Isn't this the cutest thing ever, Jimin?" a high-pitched voice accidentally slipped out from your frozen lips. The impatient cute-face creature shot you a glare before turning his back on you. Of course, you were too occupied to even spare a glance at him. He definitely had the right to feel irritated.

You were too busy snuggling your face into the fluffy pillow to even realise that minutes had passed. Not to mention that Jimin had been standing there all along. He was watching you squeal in pleasure and shaking your body with the pillow trapped in your arms.

But seriously? It was just a pillow. It was not even any of the cute stuffed toys. It was just a pillow, maybe fluffy. A pillow with a printed image of a puppy.

"Jimin, I—" A sharp hiss broke into your sentence before you could even spit out the remaining words. Slowly, you pulled the pillow away from your face and gave him a puzzled expression. "Is that you, Jimin?" you asked.

A dry-laugh erupted from his weak expression when he spinned around to face you. You furrowed your eyebrows at him, pouting your lips. Looking at him, you waited for a reply.

One,

two,

three.

"You're getting this." you said clearly, making a stand.

His eyes widened with surprised as if it was not something he was not expecting. He should have known since you were throwing your face into the unfamiliar pillow for the past few minutes.

"Why should I buy it?" he snapped.

Hissing with your teeth gritted, you raised your eyes to meet his. Chills were sent down your spine when you met those cold gazes from his. Ugh. How can your boyfriend be so warm yet cold at times? Surely you had annoyed him again.

"It's not for you. It's for me." you scoffed while hugging the pillow, claiming it yours.

"I don't want." he blurted without hesitation.

You wanted to argue with his attitude, being the hot and cold couple the both of you were. But you did not.

Your thin lips spread into a wide grin while you stared at him with hopes. "Oppa, please..."

A victorious grin tugged his lips despite himself being stunned by your sudden change of attitude. He knew he got your tail again.

"Where's your wallet?" he asked to make sure that he was not wrong.

Pouting, you reluctantly admit. "At home."

"Alright, let's go." Jimin said and let his hand grab your tiny wrist.

"Where?! Where to go?!" you exclaimed, shocked when you were being dragged out of the pillows section of the supermarket.

"Home of course. Didn't you say that your wallet is at home?" Jimin said smugly when he stopped to face you.

"But I—The pillow will be gone by the time we come back!" you said, your whine was evident.

"I didn't say we were going to come back." Jimin assured as if it was what you wanted to hear.

"Oppaaaa!" you whined, trying to do aegyo. You struggled to keep his flailing arm in place as the trolling dork shifted uncomfortably from left to right. "Oww.. aren't you being a little too rough, Mae Ji?" Jimin stuck out his pouty lips and made that pabo face of his. How did an idiot like this manage to steal your heart?