Jung Kook (BTS) : Weak at love

A request from Tee_IGOT7

"We're here, young master." the chauffeur spoke in an inferior voice.

Jung Kook lifted his eyes off the book which sat on his lap. He stared out of the window, seeing that the sky was barely lit up.

"Aren't we too early?" Jung Kook asked, creasing his eyebrows.

"Ah, yes. There was no traffic jams, hence--"

Being rude by nature, Jung Kook put his book away and pulled out of the car before the chauffeur could finish his sentence.

Jung Kook threw his backpack swiftly over his shoulders, his hands tucked into the pockets of his school pants.

Sighing and pursing his lips, he walked to the school entrance with small steps.

As he walked, he could hear whispers and gossips around him. It had been a while since he heard them. A month of school holidays sure did not help much.

Rolling his eyes, he tried to ignore his fangirls. They were fangirls of Jung Kook. He was the kingka of the school, who would not fawn over him?

Looks, body, talents, brains. He had got all of them. Jung Kook was the guy everyone girl would want, even guys would want to be like him.

But there was one thing he sucked really bad. Personality. His personality was at the bottom of the worst. His throws countless trantums and gets impatient really easily.

As cold he might look on the outside, nobody knew if he was as cold inside.

"Oppa!" A high-pitched voice came from behind him.

Rolling his eyes once again, he sped up his pace. This was why he would always prefer to be late for lessons. At least he would be able to avoid all his fangirls.

He turned at the bend, which led to the staircase. Jung Kook raised his head when he heard voices.

"Oh?" Jung Kook croaked.

He stopped in his pace, a smirk growing on his lips when he saw the girls gathering around someone. Jung Kook sure enjoys it when people get bullied.

"Stop it!" you cried, shocking Jung Kook.

His eyes widened as he slowly inched towards the girls. That voice sounded familiar to him.

"Yah..." Jung Kook said, pushing one of the girls aside.

"Oh-- Jung Kook oppa!" some of them gasped in surprised.

You fluttered your eyes, not wanting to meet his fierce gaze. You sobbed and inched backwards, gasping when your back hit against the wall.

Jung Kook continued to approach you, closing up the gap between you and him. You pulled your thighs closer to your chest, not wanting him to go near you.

Jung Kook let his lips part slightly at the sight of the bruises that coated your knees and arms. He creased his eyebrows and turned around, only to see the staircase left with only you and him.

He let out a deep breath, burying his face in his palms before turning back to you.

Jung Kook slowly bent down, his eyes never left your pale face. Small cuts could be spotted rather easily on your face.

His fingers tightened into a fist. Jung Kook could feel his blood boil at the sight of the girls beating you up earlier. If only he had taught them a lesson.

"Eun Ji--"

You flinched at his touch. Jung Kook let his hand hung there at a daze. You did not want him to touch you. He was the one who messed up your life. He was the one who even trampled your only pride you had left.