"Where's your room?" I asked her softly.

"Second floor." She said. I saw the steps and started walking towards it. She chuckled.

"Take me to the lift stupid. Your hands will break." I chuckled. She was not heavy for me.

I took her to the lift, she pressed the buttons. "I can stand but I like it this way. In your arms." She whispered. She put her head on my shoulder. I face palmed inwardly. She was testing my patience. She closed her eyes again.

We reached her floor and there was just one door so I figured the whole floor is hers. I pushed the door open and went in. Her room was so- messy? I thought she's the kind of girl who would keep it perfect. But it's just like mine. Huge and messy. I chuckled at her open walk-in closet and all the clothes thrown all over it. Her bed was big and thank god there was only her laptop on it. I put her on the bed gently and took her heels off. So high.
Girls. I sighed. I pulled the comforter over her.

I turned around to leave but she caught my wrist. Her eyes were open.
"My Dad does not love me. Am I worth being loved?" She asked.

I feel like, she was close to her Dad, and suddenly he became all different and treated her badly. She's sad. She loves him alot and he doesn't show his love properly. She was waiting for my answer.

"Yes Derina." I bent down and sat on my haunches. I cleared her face of the loose strands of her hair. She sighed. "You are worth everything, worth every pain and worth every effort. You are enough." I said. I sounded so corny. Yuck. But she needed to hear it.

"Thanks. For everything." She smiled and closed her eyes. She left my hand.

I got up and placed her hand properly. I looked at her, "Definitely not falling for you so soon." I whispered.

But maybe I was.

_____________________

Derina's POV-

I woke up with a massive party in my head and only One Sentence, "You are worth everything, worth every pain and worth every effort. You are enough." I smiled at the memory.

Mason had dropped me home yesterday. I had acted all lame last night. I remember me counting fingers and talking bullshit. I probably said something to Kyra. I don't remember that part.

I looked at my bedside table, there was an aspirin, a glass of water and a note.

"You will need it! See you at 8:30, at your house."-Mason.

So caring. He was picking me up? Shit. It was already 8:00.

I hurried into the bathroom. I came out and walked to my closet. Shit he saw the mess. All this mess was made by Jessica. Wait- why is it so dark? Isn't the sun up yet? I walked to the window and pulled the curtains open. I am gonna kill Mason.

It was pitch black outside and silence. He had fUcking changed the timing on my alarm clock. I picked up my phone. It was 4:00am. Without even thinking I called him. We came home after midnight and because of him I woke up so early and was getting ready.

"Hey!" He was sounding all happy. He was awake at 4:00am. Again. And he was breathless. What was he doing? yuck!

"I'm gonna kill you Anderson." I spoke. And fell on my bed again. He chuckled.

"Ouch! That's not a very good thing to say in the morning." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"And disturbing someone's sleep is a very good thing?" I asked. "And why are you breathless?"

Him and Iजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें