Chapter 9: Party (part 3)

Start from the beginning

I started first and put my first shot in his drink. He was surprised and impressed as well.

"Drink up Mason!" I shouted. All the people who were playing before were clearly interested in our match and were cheering and hooting for us.

He threw the ball and it easily landed in my drink. Obviously. I drank it.

"You're almost wasted Derina. bAck off."

"You wish Anderson!" I shouted back. I was having so much fun. All the worries forgotten.

We drank Five beers each. Every shot of ours was perfect. Mason and I were in a tie.

He was then thinking of another game or way to drink. Okay. What was he actually up to?

"Mason do you want to get me wasted and take advantage of me? Because that sure as hell won't happen." I said to him. So he smiled.

"I didn't know you think such good things about me, but come, let's go into the pool." My eyes widened. I did wear a bikini underneath my dress. It was a pool party.

He took off his jacket, and t-shirt and I just stood there staring at him. Not him. His body. His muscles, abs, his face. His body was really really like a model. I wanted to touch his hard chest. Okay alcohol was getting to my head now.

"I'll say take a picture. It would last longer and you can stare at it whenever you want." He smirked, he knew I was staring.

"I-I wasn't, I wasn't looking at you."

"Sure you weren't. Are you gonna undress or should I do it for you?" He started walking towards me. What the fUck.

"Stop right there, Mason." I warned and he chuckled. At the same time Jessica and all came to us. They started undressing too. I noticed that Nathan and Kyra were missing.

"Come on Derina, come into the pool."It was Kyra. She was already in with a shirtless Nathan.

I undressed and was now in my black backless bikini. Mason walked towards me.

"You look hot Dare." He whispered slowly. I felt a shiver run down my spine. What was happening tonight? Definitely the alcohol side effects.

"I wish I could say the same about you." I smirked at him. He laughed. That sound was something I wanted to keep hearing my entire life. His laugh was the best thing about him.

Jess came by side, "Derek and Mason are so hot Dare. One of them is a Greek god and the other is like an Abercrombie model." I looked at her

"You know you have a boyfriend who's calling you into the pool right?" I reminded her. "And by the way, Mason is nothing like an Abercrombie model." I told her. She smiled at me.

"Exactly. Mason is not the model, Derek is. Mason is the Greek God."

I looked up at Mason and Derek talking with Dan all of them in shorts and boxers. I hope I didn't drool because Jess was right, Mason was definitely the Greek God.

Jess pulled me with her into the pool. We started playing with the beach ball. Swimming and drinking. Splashing each other with water. Nathan and Kyra were never leaving each other's side.

I was standing at one place in the pool waiting for the ball and two arms snaked around my waist. I was pulled into a strong body. He smelled beautiful even with all the alcohol. My back was pressed to his chest.

He slowly turned me around. I looked into his hazel eyes. They were shining with the water reflecting and the moon light. His arms moved from my backless back up slowly to my neck and he pulled me close. My arms went around his neck on their own accord. What was he doing to me. Shivers were running through my back. I was feeling tingles wherever he touched me. There was that gooey romantic eye contact crap between us.