Chapter 2: First day

Start from the beginning

We get out of the car and see Nathan and Nick leaning on their car and there are girls around them. Giggling and flirting. That's the scene almost everyday. And they both literally push the girls away and come to us when they spot us walking over to them.

Nathan is telling that stupid blonde girl about their plan tonight. And I really don't want to know what they're gonna do.

"Hey Jess, Dare we've missed you!" We do the casual hugs and talk about the break.

They both are extremely hot. Nathan has sandy brown hair and he's tall and also the most loved guy of our school. He's the star quarterback. obviously.

Nick is blonde and he's cute

Nick is blonde and he's cute. He has that charming Boy next door look. Girls really love him. He also plays football.

Just as we four are talking, Our last friend, Daniel, comes to us in his all nerd glory

Just as we four are talking, Our last friend, Daniel, comes to us in his all nerd glory. Don't go on the nerd part. He's good looking too. But he's the intelligent one and the one who's only dream is to go to Harvard. He has a girlfriend, Tina, who is the daughter of our Principal Mr. Hayden. Tina is hot. She hangs with us sometimes because she's his girlfriend and we don't really have a problem with that.

 She hangs with us sometimes because she's his girlfriend and we don't really have a problem with that

We don't rule the school. We actually stop bullying and all the injustice from happening in our school. We try to treat everyone equally but then we still have that superior position given to us by everyone. God knows when all that started.

"Hey Nathan, Nick, How are you guys. I've missed you Dan over the break. Was it so important for you to go to your uncle's.?" I say while I hug Daniel. We're close. Although I'm not very close to Nick. We just met last year. Jessica is avoiding looking at Nick.

Dan wraps an arm around my shoulder and says, "Oh I missed my prettiest friend too. Jessica Nick are you guys fUcking going to talk to each other now?"

"What the actual fUck happened between you'll before the break? Nick you didn't talk to me about it the whole vacation." Nathan says. I notice the tension between them both too.

Nick sighs."Guys I've to go. I've to meet Natalie." I nearly choke on air.
On cue comes the freaking Natalie Hayles. She's a downright A class bitch. She treats everyone badly. She ditches guys and changes them in a less than a week.

Natalie-" I'm here baby. Hey all the beautiful people!" she shrieks.
Nathan and Dan are on the verge of putting fingers in their ears. I'm about to chuckle when she says,
"Hey Dare, how are you. Long time. Still don't have a boyfriend? I don't understand why you're the Queen of this school." Why is having a boyfriend so important?

I snort. "I don't understand why you keep changing guys all the time. Do they come to know of the many STDs that you have?" She has slept with everyone. Almost. Jessica laughs loudly along with Nathan and Dan and his girlfriend who joined us too.

"And Natalie were you naturally blonde or really stupid enough to always come to us and get yourself insulted. Look at yourself all scantily dressed." Jessica says. I smell something fishy.

Nick takes Natalie's hand and turns to us. "I'll see you guys later." He starts dragging her but just then Natalie pulls him back and plants her mouth on Nick's. He is startled. Jessica clenches her fists and it's obvious she and Nick probably love each other. It's denial.

The kiss is short because Nick pulls away in 10 seconds max. He just says something harsh to Natalie and He looks at Jess and walks off.

I just look at Jess and keep my hand on her arm to stop her from bursting and so she can calm the fUck down.

We directly walk to the cafeteria and sit on our reserved table in the far corner. The cafeteria has glass walls. The Warm sunlight is falling inside. Still it's not hot yet.
So we can see the students outside animatedly talking. Some running to class because the bell just rang. We attend classes only if we want to. No one says anything to us. Doing anything like that will stop all the funds coming from our families. Plus, we do pretty good in tests. Daniel being our favorite teacher.

We order all that we want to eat. Nathan and Jess are talking about something and taking photos. huh Jess and her obsession of Snapchat. Dan and Tina are whispering and I probably don't want to know what it is about.

I look outside and I see a really hot like if he shows me his body I would say it looks photoshopped kind of hot.

He is walking in the middle and there's another guy by his right who has a pretty girl on his arm. When I look at him I choke on the water I was drinking. He is gorgeous is an understatement. He is hotter than the one in between. He has black hair and a face which shows innocence but he still looks like a bad boy. Actually his face doesn't show innocence at all.

There are other two girls who look like they are twins on the left

I choke on water and so all are now looking in their direction. Jess pats my back to comfort me. And just as I'm coughing, the guy who was in between looks at me and smirks. He's hot but he's not the one I'm interested in. All five of them know exactly what effect they have on everyone as they walk in like they own the place. As if. All eyes are on them.
_______________________________________

Do you'll like the characters? How is Jessica?
You will surely love other five new too.
Happy Reading:)