Chapter 1: Me

Hey guys! Thanks for giving this book a chance. Be patient with reading it. I assure you, you'll love it! I'll be adding pictures and gifs so load the images before you read the chapters.

Cast-
Holland Roden- Derina Williams
Colton Haynes- Mason Anderson
Chace Crawford- Nathan Carter
Lucas Till- Nick Phillip
Crystal Reed- Jessica Waldorf
Penn Badgley- Daniel
Barbara Palvin- Kyra
Camilla and Rebecca Rosso- The twins
Logan Lerman- Derek
Hunter Parrish- Aiden Parker

Happy Reading:)

_______________________________________

"Wake up Dare!" My mom's loud voice filled my ears and then the curtains were pulled open. The sudden light irritating me. My room is white and cream based. It has a big window.

"Wait Mom, just let me sleep for some more time

"Wait Mom, just let me sleep for some more time." I groaned. I took the comforter over my head. Falling back to sleep. I love sleeping. It's almost like a hobby.
Yeah, I'm not a very morning person.

"Come on, It's your first day and your dad wants to have breakfast with you today." My eyes shot open. Dad is always out for business.

Mom sees my surprised face and says,"I want you to talk to him, properly. Get up and come down in half an hour because you're already late."

You see, I don't have a very nice relationship with my Dad. And so I'm thinking what actually does he want to talk to me about. Plus, he's never ever home. Sometimes I really think about what work he has to do about our hotels all over the world that he can't even give a little time to his family. He has just given us all the comforts money can buy. But that's not enough all the time. I've never experienced father's love. They say girls are close to their Father. That's funny. I've never even felt remotely close to my Dad. He has always had this bad temper, arrogant nature, selfishness.

I just hope he doesn't have another family or a mistress just like all rich people do. Affairs and all.

My mother is a well known interior designer. She and my father met while she was appointed for my father's hotel interiors. And then it was Love and they got married. My Mom fell for Dad's handsome looks, charming attitude. I pity Mom as she doesn't have her husband with her, he's always out. I don't know how my Mom isn't affected by it.

I didn't realize when my Mother went outside while I was sitting on my bed yawning and thinking about all this.

My phone starts blaring, bringing me out of my thoughts. I look at the caller Id. As expected it's my Best friend. Jess is hot and really friendly. She is my friend from kindergarten Just like Nathan. Jess is like my support system. And she is kind of like me in the popularity thing. Guys fall at her feet. And she gives them chances, unlike me. I never fall into dating and relationships and all that. She is taller than me. She has black hair and I have ginger, red brownish hair. I always feel she's prettier than me. She has dimples too.